©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So after a good amount of research, I came to rather simple conclusion of getting these into solution. I successfully made curcumin 100mg/ml, resv 100mg/ml, and the red. glutathione at 100mg/ml. I know I was interested in how to do this but all it took was finding the right solvent. For the res and glut I put them into water solution with PEG 400. The curcumin looks great and I used polysorbate 80 to put into solution. The curcumin looks such a gnarly color its so cool.
Right after taking the res at just 10mg to start real slow, I already noticed more pronounced veins and harder nips lol. Im pretty stoked.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
endurance was insane today in the gym. And i was training fasted. Cardio ability immediately improved I notice. Did 20mg res today no pip.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
so back to the drawing board with the curc and glut. Not going to bother with the glut though since resveratrol will raise it. The curc and glut both crashed after 3 days. The resveratrol however is g2g so that is good. Any feedback is welcomed. I wanted to post this up so everyone else can use it if they like.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Thanks for your comment! So I totally know he does offer them but I have had no luck getting a list from him for those products. So I'm still trying.
I believe perhaps I did not heat the curcumin solution hot enough to actually increase the solubility more. This time worked much better, so we will see if it stays in solution. Im most interested in the curc and res. So far res is good. Just need the curc. This time did the curc in peg 400 and much higher heat and its looking better than last solution. Time will tell.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
just an update on curc water. It is painless and still holding clear solution perfect for right now. Effects of res and curc are obvious in the mirror. Great vascularity increase so far. Im quite excited and pleased to say the least.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya both are good to go. Combine res and curc in same pin 1 ml of each and no pain
Results are obvious so far. Weight loss with res is incredible honestly. I've gone off my diet pretty severely and I haven't gained anything when normally I would be gaining back fat quickly. Stuff is real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Really guys I can't believe it but curc water hasn't changed one bit and injection pain has only gone down to now zero. Hit 350 res 2nd week and got runny nose but nothing else and now it's gone. Now that injection pain is none I will increase curc dosage slowly. My curcumin is not suspension it's solution. I'm surprised because of what I have heard that lk3 is supposedly doing. Like the one rumor of spinning for 24 hours at high rpm's. My curc was spun for 45 mins approx. that's all it took. Mainly the heat was the real trick along with the peg400. Let me know if any are interested in how to mix it up and I can post up how I did it. It's pretty simple with using a hot plate stirrer.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
I'd love to hear the process. There is a paper on using peg and cremophor to make 100mg/ml curcumin solutions.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
ok so really it is quite simple. Methods are the same for res and curc.
So all you need is normal home brew gear plus a magnetic stirrer hot plate.
Start off by measuring powder in beaker to make 100 mg/ml solution. Add magnetic stirrer bar to beaker and place beaker on hot plate. This is when I turn on the heat. I don't know exactly what degrees, but it does need to steam a little to know you're at the high enough temp. So now the heat is barely on and going to be hot by the time my solvents are in, and I begin to add solvents. I use bb at 15% just to help a little but its possible its not necessary, but I do use it. Then add BA at 1.5%. Then comes the PEG400 and water. Now is where you want to crank up the heat so that it increases peg ability to dissolve the curc into solution. Use 50-55% water and 45-50% peg400 in place of where you would use oil in a regular homebrew. So like basskiller's calulator you can use and where it says oil that you need, that is where you would use that percentage ratio to make that volume needed. first you are slowly going to add the peg400 while the stirrer is now on a low/medium level like 200 rpm. Now add the peg400, and increase stirring speed, to the beaker and heat until light vapor rises from beaker, then keep at that heat and stirring at medium level, approx 700 rpm until solution appears to develop, signaled by the liquid not being in suspension but solution. . Now is when you will add the water. This you MUST do very slowly, literally drop by drop or you will brake the emulsion we have created. In the beginning you must go the slowest. This time you must also increase the stirring speed to approx 1000 rpms. Now begin to drop in one drop every other second right into the center of the stirring solution. Seriously this is where it is made or broken literally. If you add water too quick, you will brake the solution and it will separate. As you get furthur along putting more water into the solution, you will be able to slowly add at a faster rate, but be careful because again, it is easy to break. Now once all water is added and it is slowly producing steam (the heat is just past hot enough to produce steam, due to heat being where it needs to be, this is where i spun at same speed for 45 mins approx, not less tho but its possible you could. Also cover with piece of tinfoil during the 45 mins to reduce evaporation loss, but loosely cover so some can get out. After you add the water it will eventually in like 15 mins or sooner turn into nice deep red solution that is clear you can see right through a vial. Now its done. It cools to thick solution the curcumin, but its just like LK3 has stated. I use a 23g for curc and goes through no prob. 25g is tough tho.
Now the res water you do everything the same except you dont need to spin for as long or use as high of heat.
The only problem you should run into with making these using this method is 1 or two things. 1) heat isn't high enough so therefore peg solvent ability is not increased...This I had happen to me first time i made it, and after reading and applying, it worked. 2) You added the water too quickly, therefore breaking the solution. You will know its broken and no good when you see powder floating in it and not dissolved into clear see through solution.

Any questions let me know!

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Thanks for the detailed write up. When you describe the solution as "deep red" is that for the curcumin or res?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So I might consider lowering my res dose from 350 a week to 300 because seriously weight is coming off a little too quick. I've been eating lots of carbs too like sugars and I even stopped taking metformin