©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my first cycle

robertin

Oct 8, 2012
so i'm 27 years old, 5'8", 180lbs, 14% BF
i'm a newbie and I was thinking , for my first cycle can i only use test enanthate, or can i use other forms of test? thanks in advance

jswole

Aug 29, 2011
First cycle Run test only. You can always jump start with prop, but wouldn't first cycle. Do your research on pct and make sure you're eating right.

kevin

May 6, 2011
i'm a newbie and I was thinking , for my first cycle can i only use test enanthate, or can i use other forms of test? thanks in advance

what are your goals and stats?

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010

First time single test ester is best, enan or cyp.

GBtom

May 9, 2011

I'd run something like this:
Test E 500mg a week inject on Monday and Thursday
Proper PCT

niceman

May 6, 2011
any test would be ok just cyp and enth have longer half lives which mean 2x wk injections

robertin

Oct 8, 2012
I want size, i know how to cut fat, but i need mass. i was thinking about adding dianabol , is that ok?

robertin

Oct 8, 2012
I'm not sure if I can get anything besides of test sus. is the effect gonna be the same as cyp or enan?

George West

Oct 17, 2012
I just placed my second order with pharma4pro.com the first one went well. Very quick T/A from these guys and I can say for certain that their ultrabol 350, megabol300 and equibolone400 are all top notch. I've got more testabolon400 and cjc on the way as well as T3, so I'll post what I think about the t3 when I
start it.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
14% BF doesnt really say that your diet is completely under control. It says you are fit enough not to get fat, but dont eat well enough to drop fat. What does your normal diet look like? But test E or cyp are great like everyone said for a first cycle.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I def wouldnt uses test suspension as your first cycle. Or 2nd or 3rd.
Half life is 8hrs i think. Mayb less. Which means for best results/steady blood levels....inject 2-3 times a day. EVERYDAY!! For a whole cycle.
You would look like PINHEAD from them old thriller movies.

Good stuff just not for a newbie.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
First cycle Run test only. You can always jump start with prop, but wouldn't first cycle. Do your research on pct and make sure you're eating right.

I agree. This is the best for a first cycle so you know what you are dealing with.