©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Timer

nevets09

Apr 28, 2009
Hey, I want to start my first cycle this summer, someone please email me so i can have a one on one conversation about this with someone who knows how, when, where, how much..etc. [email protected]

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Hey, I want to start my first cycle this summer, someone please email me so i can have a one on one conversation about this with someone who knows how, when, where, how much..etc. [email protected]

want my phone# I could become your mentor? Geez'us do some research*

You have joined here havent you? so then take the time to open a thread saying " help with 1st cycle" and im sure afew bro's will get ya straight. I no i would.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
if you're asking questions like this,and being in the wrong section to boot,then maybe you're not ready to even think about using aas.what about the research part?go online and gather as much info you can on the subject.try pdfsearchengine.com,rapidlibrary,anonymousbodybuilding.com(they have some great aas books in pdf form to download) and study away.