©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sleep Apnea and dosage

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Ok guys, always had signs of apnea but never bothered me. When I bumped my test level on up there (1g+), I started waking myself up at night not breathing. My throat seems to tighten up.

Fast fwd, I go to dr and they schedule a sleep test. I've do e the test and the nurse said I was different than other patients she's seen. Unfortunately she wouldn't tell me anything. Said I would have to wait for the doctor.

I'm still waiting, it's got me nervous. I've since backed my dosage down and not havi g the breathing problems. I am still tired during the day and falling asleep.

Thoughts? Anyone have sleep apnea? Does dosage effect you?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I do ! I do! No ure just old .. That flap a skin that divides the lungs and esophagus is loose. Like a old worn out Sasquatch box. I got the same worn out flap too so get yourself a Phillips system one cpap with humidifier so u dont choke yourself out .
A skin with the swift rx head set nasal pad and take all the test e u want Pm me if u need more info . Took me 4 weeks to get used to hose and shit and I've yet to strangle my piece a ass I sleep with , with the hose. Dam I sleep good .Ib

BiPAP AVAPS - YouTube

Last edited:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i have severe sleep apnea but i never notice any difference with dosage.

VP

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks Ib. Does insurance cover much on these machines?
I might have to get one on eBay or something.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok guys, always had signs of apnea but never bothered me. When I bumped my test level on up there (1g+), I started waking myself up at night not breathing. My throat seems to tighten up.

Fast fwd, I go to dr and they schedule a sleep test. I've do e the test and the nurse said I was different than other patients she's seen. Unfortunately she wouldn't tell me anything. Said I would have to wait for the doctor.

I'm still waiting, it's got me nervous. I've since backed my dosage down and not havi g the breathing problems. I am still tired during the day and falling asleep.

Thoughts? Anyone have sleep apnea? Does dosage effect you?

If you use low to moderate dosages I think you would be alright.
Anytime you venture up in the higher ranges side effects can vary
per individual.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes most insurance does pay a percentage of medical equipment. Call your 800 number just to check.. One good thing also u carry on plane due to it a medical device and load up the carry case with other personables so basically two carryons for price a one. U need dr to get settings for computer chip and place sets it up for u to match prescription.. Pain with chicks To use but just nyquil them .. Lol

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Found out from the dr, no apnea but I have restless leg syndrome.

Just a quick google and there's not much about rls. I do know the hospital charged over 3k for the test!

Antonion

May 29, 2013
Yes most insurance coverage does pay a amount of healthcare devices. Contact your 800 number just to examine.. One great thing also u bring on aircraft due to it a healthcare system and stock up the bring situation with other personables so generally two carryons for cost a one.