©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lowest dose of t3 you've had success with

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
considering adding 25-37.5mcg in with my cruise dose(100~mg test) to lean up a little, and yes im doing cardio lol:p

just curious to hear what you guys have had success with, i dont wanna go to 50mcg as im afraid it'll eat mass with my low dose test.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I stick to 50mcgs because the body produces the equivalent of between 20-30 mgs a day. No sense in shutting down the thyroid for the same or very little results.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I stick to 50mcgs because the body produces the equivalent of between 20-30 mgs a day. No sense in shutting down the thyroid for the same or very little results.

There's a lot of debate at how fast the body shuts down production.

I start with 50mcg ed to assess the strength of what ever t3 I have at the time and then I work my way up to 100mcg ed for 5 days on 3 days off.

I did 5 on/ 3 off for over 45 days at 100mcg/ed and had my T3 checked a few weeks later and it came back within normal range.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Only proof you can get is through blood tests. Unless you Google it and read what many say the average male produces. But if you get bloods done before supplementation and after 2 weeks at "x" dose, you can then figure out how much your body specifically produces.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Anyone ran it on a cruise dose/trt?

Ran it at 250mg week of enth and cjc1295/ghrp-2. Ran 25mcg am before fasted cardio (3 x week) and an additional 25 pm on non training days. (I lifted at night). My volume was rather low so I wasn't eating muscle. This was 12 weeks. Not sure how you'll do on 100mg/wk, but your training volume and amount of cardio vs. calories in will determine a lot bro.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Ran it at 250mg week of enth and cjc1295/ghrp-2. Ran 25mcg am before fasted cardio (3 x week) and an additional 25 pm on non training days. (I lifted at night). My volume was rather low so I wasn't eating muscle. This was 12 weeks. Not sure how you'll do on 100mg/wk, but your training volume and amount of cardio vs. calories in will determine a lot bro.

I hear ya. Well I'm currently doing cardio 3-4x a week. I do have some experience with t3 in the past at 50mcg Ed. Lost fat but feel I lost some muscle too since I wasn't on any aas....dumb I know

I was also doing a lot of cardio at the time too. So I'm thinking now with the addition of a trt dose and without going crazy with the cardio Ill be ok

pumaatje

Jul 27, 2013
Split dose 25mcg am and 25mcg pm , body produces aprox 20-30mcg/day

you don't have to take more, thyroid will regenerate itself when stopping with t3

its important to slowly taper down the dose when going off t3

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Split dose 25mcg am and 25mcg pm , body produces aprox 20-30mcg/day

you don't have to take more, thyroid will regenerate itself when stopping with t3

its important to slowly taper down the dose when going off t3

There's no need to taper. And how do you know you produce those amounts

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I have a question maybe someone can answer. I've search for this on other boards and Google my arse off. I'm on tren. I'm replacing the t3 lost from tren and maybe a bit more at 50mcgs. Can I do this the whole cycle? If not, is there a protocol to follow like 6 weeks on 2 off or something? Sorry to thread jack but I figure this is as good a place as any to get an import question for many answered.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I have a question maybe someone can answer. I've search for this on other boards and Google my arse off. I'm on tren. I'm replacing the t3 lost from tren and maybe a bit more at 50mcgs. Can I do this the whole cycle? If not, is there a protocol to follow like 6 weeks on 2 off or something? Sorry to thread jack but I figure this is as good a place as any to get an import question for many answered.

I've done a 4 week protocol with T3 and didn't seem to lose effects from it. That had me up as high as 100mcg daily. I think with the tren that's a good idea. How long is your cycle?
You may want to start another thread as to avoid a hijack and also get lost within Big D's thread and not get any answers.
Grim

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Post #10 is my simple protocol too
... ive had good results doing similar but then no results cause my t3 tabs were bunk..So the bloodtest As viking stated is something needed if you have access to online test sites in your state u live..

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
There's no need to taper. And how do you know you produce those amounts

Why do you say there is no need to taper? Just curious as I've concluded that there is a need of you run for more than a few weeks constantly- just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Why do you say there is no need to taper? Just curious as I've concluded that there is a need of you run for more than a few weeks constantly- just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks

You're already suppressing your thyroid temporarily so staying on longer/tapering off will just keep you suppressed longer. Just google it and you'll see that tapering is not needed :)