©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Intro

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
This is my official page name here. All discussion are going to be about a bodybuilding lifestyle. I do not support nor condone the use of any illegal substances. Any and all advice given is based on hypothetical situations. On that note, how about some pics.
back 1.jpg

crab.jpg

profile.jpg

side chest 1.jpg

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
thanks everyone. Ive had a serious amount of personal problems going on in my life. And they are still there. So ive kept my head low lately. Im currently back up to 210. those pics, i was on stage around 188.

Looking into getting an offseason coach to really help me pack some serious mass on. Ive tried to contact Chad Nicholls, yet to hear anything and cant find his email.

Really battling the whole bulking thing. most of my weight is water. pumps hurt. scared to get fat though. will try and stay active henceforth.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger keep your head up and focused on your goals.
P

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Nice physique brother. I admire the time and dedication to achieve the level you have. Good work.