©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Everything is wrong...!

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Some of you might recall that I was hospitalized last week for a heartinfection. Well, I just got a call from the hospital there they found out some more.. It seems I got a mucleinfection, urineinfection AND chlamydia as well.... I give up!! Why cant I just be healthy, get huge and live my life without anything being wrong with my body... ARG! :mad:

*frustration-post*

W

wolfyEVH

chlamydia????? lol who the fuck you been sleeping with bro?

P

pincrusher

damn bro that totally sucks!!
must hurt like hell to pee also :(

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
The thing is, I got a gf and has been with only her for the last 9monhts... FUCK! :sniper:

Havnt talked to her about it yet, but I read that chlamydia could stay in the body for years before noticed so I hope that thats the case here! Only hurt from time to time, but I pee quite often! like all the time..

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
The thing is, I got a gf and has been with only her for the last 9monhts... FUCK! :sniper:

Havnt talked to her about it yet, but I read that chlamydia could stay in the body for years before noticed so I hope that thats the case here! Only hurt from time to time, but I pee quite often! like all the time..
i had the same thing happen with my wife, started dating and about 9 months later got the clap also. i also heard the same stuff about it being in your body for a long time without showing symptoms.
your luck when i got it i had to bite down on a piece of wood cause it hurt so bad. i would dread going to the bathroom cause it friggin hurt like hell. :mad:

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
pincrusher said:
i had the same thing happen with my wife, started dating and about 9 months later got the clap also. i also heard the same stuff about it being in your body for a long time without showing symptoms.
your luck when i got it i had to bite down on a piece of wood cause it hurt so bad. i would dread going to the bathroom cause it friggin hurt like hell. :mad:
But did either of you had sex with another person in those 9months? Guess you had a talk about it so you got it all straightend out.. The ting is, I havnt seen her since 1.jan because we have had a ruff period and decided to take a small "break".. So when she comes over tomorrow chlamydia isnt the first thing I wanna talk to her about to say the least!! Hate this situation... I just wanna make up and get on with it.. DAMNIT!

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
But did either of you had sex with another person in those 9months? Guess you had a talk about it so you got it all straightend out.. The ting is, I havnt seen her since 1.jan because we have had a ruff period and decided to take a small "break".. So when she comes over tomorrow chlamydia isnt the first thing I wanna talk to her about to say the least!! Hate this situation... I just wanna make up and get on with it.. DAMNIT!
we were exclusive especially since i moved in with her about 2 weeks after we started dating. i wasnt happy about getting it and at first blamed the wife but i think it was the prior g/f who gave it to me. the wife and i both got tested and she didnt show that she had it.
as much as you dont want to tell the g/f, you better if you plan on getting any action from her.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
pincrusher said:
as much as you dont want to tell the g/f, you better if you plan on getting any action from her.
I know, and Im going to do it of course, but the timing couldnt get any worse :(

I hate this so bad!

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
I know, and Im going to do it of course, but the timing couldnt get any worse :(

I hate this so bad!
i guess the one thing to hit her with is that it isnt fast acting enough for you to have gotten it while you were seperated. just tell her that you are concerned for her health and want her to get checked out and also explain to her how it can be in ones system for long periods of time before symptoms appear.
you are definately right about the bad timing thing though. wouldnt want to be in your shoes right now.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
chlamydia????? lol who the fuck you been sleeping with bro?

Way to go wolfy....just kick the man down even more...lol. Me and wolfy are just messin with you NorthQ. But anyway......You definitly need to have a sit down with her and explain what you told us what you know about this. Emphasize that it happened before you guys were together and that you have not cheated on her. That's important. Then of course relate to her that you care for her and want her to be checked as well.

Get it ---> :clap: ok bad joke :D smile bro everything is gonna be ok.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hoo hoo!!!....this doesn't sound nice :( How long does it take to recover from it??.....If it is a quick recovery, i'll make excuses NOT to have "bare intercourse"...until the time is right....Shit bud, i hope things come right for you..:(

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Here is something i hope will help.....i got it from the net....It looks as if the duration of treatment is something like 10 days...
Chlamydia Treatment

Chlamydia can be cured with antibiotics. The recommended chlamydia treatment is either doxycycline (Doryx, Vibramycin, others), 100 milligrams orally twice a day for seven days, or azithromycin (Zithromax), in a new single-dose treatment of 1 gram orally. The effectiveness of the two drugs is the same. You should decide what's best for you: Doxycycline is four times less expensive, but azithromycin is much more convenient. Other treatments include ofloxacin (Floxin), 300 milligrams orally twice a day for seven days, erythromycin (PCE, ERYC, others), 500 milligrams orally four times a day for seven days, or sulfisoxazole (Gantrisin), 500 milligrams orally four times a day for 10 days. Sulfisoxazole treatment is not as effective as the other regimens.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
My initial thought is all of the infections have come from the chlamydia. Now that you know you have it you can get a cure.
Girlfriend needs to get tested, but in the mean time, be safe, use a condom.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn north, thats quite a dilemma. you hate to be the one who gave it to her and vice versa. hopefully she hasnt cheated on you. just talk it through. somehow i have managed to luck out in the std area. (knock on wood)

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
TexasCreed said:
damn north, thats quite a dilemma. you hate to be the one who gave it to her and vice versa. hopefully she hasnt cheated on you. just talk it through. somehow i have managed to luck out in the std area. (knock on wood)
I chose to think she havent cheated. I think/hope she`s not able to do such a thing. I know I might sound a bit naive right now, but I dont want to even think that she could have been with someone else, that would have hurt so bad I cant even imagine!

EDIT; not judging you for what you might do, this is just my feelings in this situation :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NorthQ said:
I chose to think she havent cheated. I think/hope she`s not able to do such a thing. I know I might sound a bit naive right now, but I dont want to even think that she could have been with someone else, that would have hurt so bad I cant even imagine!

EDIT; not judging you for what you might do, this is just my feelings in this situation :)
Like you said, "chlamydia could stay in the body for years before noticed", there is no reason to assume differently.
Also, I can tell you from experience, you always know. Even when you have no evidence something in your spirit tells you. If you don't think so then you have your answer.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Got it all straightend out now, god thats a relief to get of my chest! Both have taken 1g Zithromax, and Im now counting days before I can go online again.. bought some raincoates meanwhile, but hate to use em.. :(

But it did lead to a longer talk about roids, and she gave me the GOD DAMN ultimatum...! Hope she change her mind, or else I might have to spend some bucks buying her a var cycle to shut her up.. If she`s cycling, so can I!