©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dilemma...female related

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
ok heres the deal. im in a relationship, shes a great girl and all. thing is, i just dont know if im 100% into it. i recently began talking to an "old fling" i guess you'd call it, and i honestly wanna rekindle that. the fact that im even thinking about this, tells me im probably not all in with my current relationship.

id feel awful just breaking up with this girl bc i wanna start seeing a new/old girl. what do i do here, anyone been in a situation like this before:confused:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Rekindled fires usually burn out pretty fast after the initial excitement is gone. You'll both soon realize why you weren't together.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
^^^^^^this!!! But if your not "all in" you might want to end it any way. No point in wasting both of y'all's time if you are looking for a serious relationship and not feeling it with her.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Rekindled fires usually burn out pretty fast after the initial excitement is gone. You'll both soon realize why you weren't together.

Maybe I shoulda explained better. It was more of a "we hung out a couple times and fooled around some. We never really gave things a try as far as really getting to know each other

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I know this is walking on thin ice but I think I'm gonna try seeing this other girl while still staying with my current gf. I know that sounds wrong, but I gotta do what makes me happy right?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I know this is walking on thin ice but I think I'm gonna try seeing this other girl while still staying with my current gf. I know that sounds wrong, but I gotta do what makes me happy right?

This is a decision only you can make. But it could end up bad. What if you realize it was not worth it and then your girl finds out? Everyone is different. This is not something I would do but that is me. Just take some time and think it over.

P.S. Don't get upset with AM because he is interested in nipples. Everyone has some kind of fetish and that is his.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Not preaching, just stating that first.

I'm with an awesome girl, pretty, smart, very very successful, got her shit together, got her own place, finishing her masters, and is starting her own business....shes 24.

I bounce and work in nursing and get girls as well as female cougar doctors on me all the time. I wouldn't leave my "meja" for anything, even been tempted a few times to stray. Never broke her trust and kept my honor. You really got to think you got a chance of making it work if you leave her for the other girl. If you think you can make it work then go for it. But just remember building a relationship on just desire will not last. Taking test doesn't help either LOL!

I dated and stayed with a girl who competed in bikini and while the sex was "ok" and she was smokin hot, she was/is a horrible person. I work in psych and a few times I really thought she needed to go in for analysis.

Write a pro and con list for each girl. Who ever has the most pros go with that to help make a decision.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Cheating not only effects the girl. It also effects every guy she will date after you, this is one way crazy women are made. Don't fuck over future guys bro LOL.

Happy doesn't = ethical.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Cheating not only effects the girl. It also effects every guy she will date after you, this is one way crazy women are made. Don't fuck over future guys bro LOL.

Happy doesn't = ethical.

Well said brotha!