©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Road Rage

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Anyone have run in's with this type of shit?? Today me and the wifey went to go to ihop, and she was turning left on a yellow light, i told her to tak it and she went slow. anyway oncoming light changed and one truck sped up to fuck with us, so i yelled and flicked him off at the same time he did for me. he pulls up next to us irrate, and im cussing back but not as bad as this yahoo. i was ready to blow it off, till i roll down the window and he says, step out of th car and i'll beat your ass. so i step out and he flicks me off and drives off. not too sure how big he was, but i mean this guy was irate. i was on edge all day for this yahoo and bitches like that.

W

wolfyEVH

wouldve been even funnier if the guy happened to be the husband of your side project and she was in the passenger seat..lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
i was ready to blow it off, till i roll down the window and he says, step out of th car and i'll beat your ass. so i step out and he flicks me off and drives off. not too sure how big he was, but i mean this guy was irate. i was on edge all day for this yahoo and bitches like that.

So, why didn't the bitch step out of the car?
He challenged you and you were curtious enough to meet his request. That was darn rude if him not to step out and give you what he promised.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
thats true, but it was the first time i heard someone say they would kick my ass. good times my friend.

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
thats true, but it was the first time i heard someone say they would kick my ass. good times my friend.

i'll kick your ass.....now its the second time you heard it! ;)

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I have got that way before while driving. Although my wife looks at me like I'm the idiot sometimes.