©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chris250 old member, but new to AnaSCI

Chris250

Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys Chris250, just wanted to do a quick intro.

Some probably know me from other boards, ProM, musclechemistry, rxmuscle, ect, ect. I have been around a long time now. Some might know me from Geard Up FB page, and the podcast. Or you might not have a clue who i am. Which is fine, cause im just like anyone else on here. I love bodybuilding, and im always.open to new ideas on training, diet, gear, ect. Hope to enjoy this board as i know its been around forever...

Chris250

Aug 11, 2014
Welcome over Chris!

I fixed your pic for you :)

Thank you. I hope i can help contribute to the board. I've been around a long time. So if you have any questions fire away.

I also love the newsletter you guys have on here. How do you get articles submitted to the newsletter?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thank you. I hope i can help contribute to the board. I've been around a long time. So if you have any questions fire away.

I also love the newsletter you guys have on here. How do you get articles submitted to the newsletter?

TheGrimRepper and turbobusa handle the newsletter now so if you are interested in being involved please private message them.

You would be a great addition to it that's for sure:)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys Chris250, just wanted to do a quick intro.

Some probably know me from other boards, ProM, musclechemistry, rxmuscle, ect, ect. I have been around a long time now. Some might know me from Geard Up FB page, and the podcast. Or you might not have a clue who i am. Which is fine, cause im just like anyone else on here. I love bodybuilding, and im always.open to new ideas on training, diet, gear, ect. Hope to enjoy this board as i know its been around forever...

Very familiar name. Always love seeing the veterans still around :welcome: to Anasci!

Chris250

Aug 11, 2014
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

I hope i can contribute to the group.

I have some articles on bodybuilding that i would like to submit

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

I hope i can contribute to the group.

I have some articles on bodybuilding that i would like to submit
I think grim and turbo do the newsletters if I'm not mistaken pm one of them.