©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Scratches

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I've noticed over the last 4 to 5 weeks that whenever I workout my shoulders, I get home and the tops of my shoulders look scratched up. I am sure that I dont scratch them when I work out. It has never happened in the past . Has this happened to anyone?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Are you doing hack squats or heavy squats? When I do them, I get scratches from the bar or the pads on the hack squat machine. ReaL fun explaining them to the wife! lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Are you doing hack squats or heavy squats? When I do them, I get scratches from the bar or the pads on the hack squat machine. ReaL fun explaining them to the wife! lol

Damn Dink...he's working shoulders. So not unless he's working military presses with a barbell and he's going all the way down to his shoulders i don't see how he get's them. What excercises do you do?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
LOL, I missed that....duh! I had an ORACLE moment :D Anyways, are you using a lat spread machine or doing some type of exercise that has a bar or pads rubbing your shoulders?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
LOL, I missed that....duh! I had an ORACLE moment :D Anyways, are you using a lat spread machine or doing some type of exercise that has a bar or pads rubbing your shoulders?

Dinkass....hahah....that's a replacement for dumbass lol. anyways he's probably using the barbell and it's rubbing his shoulders without him knowing it.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Maybe, but if so, they are not showing up for a couple days. My leg day is always 2 days before shoulder. Could be though. I just hope they are not the beginning of stretch marks.

My girlfriend did say something!! But she cant figure out how a girl could scratch up my shoulders. Good for her!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
My girlfriend did say something!! But she cant figure out how a girl could scratch up my shoulders. Good for her!!!

You must suck in bed. lol. just kidding. If their right on top of your shoulders i doubt it's stretch marks.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I don't use a barbell for military press...not yet. I am using dumbells for the time being. maybe they are hitting my shoulders coming down and i don't notice or the lat machine. I just find it odd that the scratches show and i never feel anything irritating my shoulders. Oh well, thanks for the help guys.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
I don't use a barbell for military press...not yet. I am using dumbells for the time being. maybe they are hitting my shoulders coming down and i don't notice or the lat machine. I just find it odd that the scratches show and i never feel anything irritating my shoulders. Oh well, thanks for the help guys.

So since you didn't comment about sucking in bed and scratches it must be true. lol.. just playing with ya

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Prob from the squats, I get em all the time...last about a day... no worries

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
nomad05 said:
Prob from the squats, I get em all the time...last about a day... no worries

Another person with Dink-anitus. lol. He wasn't working legs..he was doing his shouders. just messing with you bro.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I sometimes find it better not to comment :asshole:

J.K....Yes, I have had scratches if you really must know.

And Yes, I do suck in bed if you really must know.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
I sometimes find it better not to comment :asshole:

J.K....Yes, I have had scratches if you really must know.

And Yes, I do suck in bed if you really must know.

LMAO

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
Yea, i couldn't wait to use it on somebody......and it was you...perfect!!!!

yeah i gotta admit you got me on that one....i'm speechless... :iwdumbass

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
thunderterd said:
Maybe, but if so, they are not showing up for a couple days. My leg day is always 2 days before shoulder. Could be though. I just hope they are not the beginning of stretch marks.

Bro, I often have to carry a heavy bag of various tools and the shoulder strap often leaves marks that could easily be mistaken for scratches (ex-wife actually accused me once). that part of the body is just prone to bruising.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
Bro, I often have to carry a heavy bag of various tools and the shoulder strap often leaves marks that could easily be mistaken for scratches (ex-wife actually accused me once). that part of the body is just prone to bruising.

Especially on gear since your skin becomes a little thinner and more sensitive.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
It's identical on both shoulders. I do carry around a bag, but only on the right shoulder. I think it is just from a lat machine like Tee suggested.

How does skin become thinner? Never heard that.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thunderterd said:
How does skin become thinner? Never heard that.

I've heard or read this somewhere....but i can't remember how. I do notice that when i'm on gear i bruise alot easier.