©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle critique/advice

bigshooter81

Mar 20, 2005
I am starting my first cycle (8 weeks)

I am taking Winstrol tabs 30mg/day, cytomel, and clenbuterol.

I am 5' 6" 175 14-15% body fat.
lifts: bench 310 lbs. squat 375 lbs.

What results can i expect on lifts and body comp?

Thanks

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
better do your research on the cytomel as well or you will end up with a screwed up thyroid and put a ton of weight on when you come off (if you dont take it properly)

bigshooter81

Mar 20, 2005
.06 (3 pills) mg a day for 3 weeks off on then three more should not be too much . i dont want any problems? what do you think.

Last edited:

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Bullet had some similiar questions about cytomel in a post a couple days ago called Critique my stack. I would recomend you read it. If that doesnt answer your questions let me know.

bigshooter81

Mar 20, 2005
i couldnt find the post. please give me your opinion. so cytomel is super dangerous right. i need to stay away?

Last edited:

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Since it's your first cycle and you really seem to know little about cytomel I would say stay away from it. You are probably gonna get great results from the Clen and Winny alone. I would never take cytomel and clen together anyway. Cytomel isint a steroid, you are actually altering your thyroid while taking it. To each his own but I would say since it's your first cycle stick with just the test, winny and clen. If your still inclined to take the cytomel I would say do as much research as possible so you know what your getting yourself into.