©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
What's up fellas,anyone experienced hairloss with masteron,if so was there any difference between the prop&enanthate?got a nice little stockpile of both from ISOlovely,&have read alot of guys experience hairloss with it,would u ever run it with an npp,dbol or anadrol,test?also,not sure if it's against board rules&i apologize if so,anybody know why magnus was banned?I saw,that today&had been wondering what happened to him,seemed like a cool guy.I have talked to&pm'ed him several times over the years.thanks in advance brothers

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
What's up fellas,anyone experienced hairloss with masteron,if so was there any difference between the prop&enanthate?got a nice little stockpile of both from ISOlovely,&have read alot of guys experience hairloss with it,would u ever run it with an npp,dbol or anadrol,test?also,not sure if it's against board rules&i apologize if so,anybody know why magnus was banned?I saw,that today&had been wondering what happened to him,seemed like a cool guy.I have talked to&pm'ed him several times over the years.thanks in advance brothers

I don't know what happened to Magnus but I noticed he was banned as well. Masteron is great and I have never really noticed hairloss but I know it's very common for others. I tend to use it with test and tren but it would go well with anything.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I think he walked away with people's $$$

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Anything that's a DHT derivative is going to not be friendly to hair follicles.
There is a form of tax to be paid with everything in life.lol Hair is the tax to be paid with DHT..............it just sucks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Magnus was removed because he was handling the testing and walked with everyones money/samples...He was a cool guy and should have just come clean because obviously things could have been sorted out but he continued to lie to everyone for months and enough was enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Wow!!magnus was a long time member&moderator here to,if i remember correctly?that sux.thanks for all of the replies guys.i know dht's r rough on the hair.
Hopefully,if i do exp some hairloss,it'll grow back?anybody know if this happens?

dexitrim

Donating Member
Oct 24, 2017
Go Seahawks!
Wow!!magnus was a long time member&moderator here to,if i remember correctly?that sux.thanks for all of the replies guys.i know dht's r rough on the hair.
Hopefully,if i do exp some hairloss,it'll grow back?anybody know if this happens?

If you have MPB genetics, it's probably not going to come back. Otherwise, it should bounce back if you start to thin out up top. I just came off Mast recently, and I noticed that my hair has thinned out even though I have good hair genes. I ordered some Nizoral 2% shampoo a few days ago on Ebay, and hopefully that will speed up my hair recovery!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

Mast can be rough on your hair. It's been ok for me and I have used 600mg mast e in the past. If you are going bald already it may not be the best thing to run.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Masteron has never had any effect on my hairline. But, no AAS that I’ve ever used has ever done anything to my hair, so my input probably isn’t of much help here. I’m pretty much going to have a completely full head of hair until the day I die; it’ll just be completely silver. I know that doesn’t really help any, I just wanted to rub it in on you guys that are going bald. :D

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
My favorite anabolic....hair does thin after on it for a good bit but worth it IMO...feel great on it...an absolute must for me in preps.. 500mg-700mg is my spot.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I would suggest low dose finasteride 2.5mg daily for a week before starting masteron. That may offset some of the thinning without sides from the fina.
Just continue through using and for two weeks post cycle/ masteron.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Masteron has never had any effect on my hairline. But, no AAS that I’ve ever used has ever done anything to my hair, so my input probably isn’t of much help here. I’m pretty much going to have a completely full head of hair until the day I die; it’ll just be completely silver. I know that doesn’t really help any, I just wanted to rub it in on you guys that are going bald. :D

I'd be careful with that rubbing it in until this last big blast I thought hairloss was bs and just genetics....well I got thinner this last run and it wasn't genetics it was purely the dope....I have great genetics for hair but there's always that one run...lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'd be careful with that rubbing it in until this last big blast I thought hairloss was bs and just genetics....well I got thinner this last run and it wasn't genetics it was purely the dope....I have great genetics for hair but there's always that one run...lol

I know, there’s always a chance it may start falling out. I’m just funnin’ with you guys. Even if it did fall out, it’s not something I would sweat. I shave it from time to time just because I get sick and tired of having to cut it and do something with it on a daily basis. It wouldn’t be that big of a deal to me if it started falling out. It’s just hair.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Thanks guys.I never worried about my hair,didnt think i had the genetics for hairloss/thinning&at 44yrs old,running aas&gh off&on since 19 yrs old,none have ever given me problems aside from a 6 month run of eq last yr.it thinned hair noticeably,but all the dbol Ive run over yrs has never caused it.gues that shows just how much altering a hormone can change things.Ive thought about shav8ng my head,hell been shavng entire body for over 20yrs,but not sure I cam pull the look off,dont know if i have the proper looking/shaped head for slickness.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Thanks guys.never thought I'd have to worry about hairloss,esp at 44&been running aas&gh off&on since I was 19,none have ever caused any sides,except for tren&a 6 month run of EQ last yr did thin out hair noticably but the tons of dbol never did.thats weird?guess that shows just how altering 1 hormone can totally change things.thought about shaving my head,been shavng entire body for 20+yrs,but not sure I have the proper looking/shaped head for slickness.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
50mg mast p ed is good in any cycle. I have dosed 100mg ed in the past and that was even better but not much different to 50mg. I noticed more sides at 100mg but nothing bad.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Thanks for posts everyone.Ive been wanting to give it a good run&had stash for about 2 yrs or so now.just seeing alot of guys posting hair thinning&clumps of jair falling out