©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IFBB Pro William Sullivan Cocaine Bust!!

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
William Sullivan, IFBB pro and Developer of P28 Bread Arrested for Possession of $3 Million Dollars of Cocaine, Domestic Violence

William Sullivan, IFBB physique pro and founder of P28 High Protein Bread was arrested last Friday in Dewitt, NY, by the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office.

The Sheriff’s Office disclosed at a subsequent press conference that a domestic violence related search of his home led to evidence that resulted in the search of a second home, ultimately revealing over $80,000 in cash, 135 pounds of marijuana, and 55 pounds of cocaine (itself revealing that the Sheriff’s Office is unfamiliar with the metric system).

Sullivan and accomplice Anthony Brigman were both charged with drug offenses related to more than $3 million worth of drugs found during the search of the $44,000 one-family style ranch home. The modest size and layout of the home raises obvious questions about the wife’s complicity and/or knowledge concerning her husband’s storage of such an enormous quantity of drugs (multiple “garbage bags full” of marijuana).

Sullivan faces charges including first degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, first degree criminal possession of marijuana, and three counts of second degree use of drug paraphernalia.

William Sullivan’s wife hasn’t been charged with a crime.

Although the investigation resulted in a massive drug bust, it began with a domestic violence investigation into Sullivan who authorities claim had assaulted his wife on Friday. The brutal attack culminated with him tying her up with duct tape and putting her in a plastic bag, which itself went into a box, and then into the trunk of his car. Sullivan then allegedly drove around Syracuse.

The assault lasted five hours, after which his wife called 911.

Besides the drug charges, Sullivan is facing additional charges related to domestic abuse, including second degree kidnapping, third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, second degree menacing and second degree harassment.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
You know the funniest thing about this bust...It was an IFBB Pro but no mention of any steroids found?!

What did he hide those and leave the coke and pot in garbage bags in the garage:confused::naughty1::banghead::p

AND...That's some funny, fucked up shit to do to your wife (tape her, bag her, box her and drive her around :p)...What, he didn't think she was actually going to call the cops?!!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That's Somme crazy stuff.
How does some one get don comfortable that they would do any thing wrong with that much stuff astound

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
You know the funniest thing about this bust...It was an IFBB Pro but no mention of any steroids found?!

What did he hide those and leave the coke and pot in garbage bags in the garage:confused::naughty1::banghead::p

AND...That's some funny, fucked up shit to do to your wife (tape her, bag her, box her and drive her around :p)...What, he didn't think she was actually going to call the cops?!!

You obviously haven't met my wife. I am considering doing that very thing right now :p

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

I was curious and googled his name and he doesn't look like I expected being an IFBB Pro. He looks good but I expected more. I see many guys like that in my gym.

Attachments

• menIMG_7956wtmk.JPG
    menIMG_7956wtmk.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 36

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Taped her up in a plastic bag, then put her in a box and then put her in the trunk of his car? Sounds like he was planning on killing her and lost his nerve. Either way, what a piece of shit.