©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

know your sources

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Our government has become a fucking joke! What a way to waste my hard earned tax dollars. Here's to you assholes that cant catch a real crook so you resort to chasing steroids. :fawk2:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
tee said:
Our government has become a fucking joke! What a way to waste my hard earned tax dollars. Here's to you assholes that cant catch a real crook so you resort to chasing steroids. :fawk2:
well said..........

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:

But the majority of "real crooks" are on the juice....arent' they?

W

wolfyEVH

O said:

i guess O finally noticed his signature...LOL

and no bro, it wasnt me

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i guess O finally noticed his signature...LOL

and no bro, it wasnt me

WTF ever lol ... you're the first one to mention it. Very sneaky wolfy very sneaky.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
O said:

Define "Real crook." IMO, a "Real crook" is someone that commits what was classified as a crime before our government decided to criminalize AAS due to dirty politics in 1989, and now again in 2004. Most crimes have to have a victim. Who is the victim with AAS use?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Define "Real crook." IMO, a "Real crook" is someone that commits what was classified as a crime before our government decided to criminalize AAS due to dirty politics in 1989, and now again in 2004. Most crimes have to have a victim. Who is the victim with AAS use?

The children are the victims. AAS is bad news and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. :smoker:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
The excerpt below was quoted from the article:

"Operation “Cyber Chase” targeted major pharmaceutical drug traffickers who allegedly shipped Schedule II-V pharmaceutical controlled substances including narcotics, amphetamines, and anabolic steroids directly to buyers of all ages without the medical examination by a physician required by U.S. law."

Does anyone see the common thread?

And, that is why we don't talk about them or use sources who deal with them.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
The excerpt below was quoted from the article:

"Operation “Cyber Chase” targeted major pharmaceutical drug traffickers who allegedly shipped Schedule II-V pharmaceutical controlled substances including narcotics, amphetamines, and anabolic steroids directly to buyers of all ages without the medical examination by a physician required by U.S. law."

Does anyone see the common thread?

And, that is why we don't talk about them or use sources who deal with them.

Thanks for bringing that up DR. I just skimmed it, saw AAS, and got pissed. Its a shame that steroids are even mentioned in the same sentence as narcotics and amphetamines though. The pharmacies should expect a hit when they are messing with the hard stuff though.