©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

6-oxo

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
HAS anybody used this stuff you can get it at GNC it is an anti estrogene.
and if it is what it says it is could i run this throughout my cycle?

Iron Warrior

Dec 30, 2004
IMO it's a decent bridge between cycle at 600 mg. and don't buy it from GNC they are too expensive, you can find it on-line for $27. It can also be used to combat estrogen during a cycle. Some even use it for PCT, but I prefer Nolva for PCT.

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
I tried 6-OXO a while back and didn't notice jack. Even though most people here don't like over the counter supps I have used Novadex XT by gaspari nutrition and I LOVE the stuff. I would swear by it anyday. I can definitely tell a huge difference in my body hardening up and my natural test rising while I'm on it. Give it a week and you'll love it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ummmwhat said:
I tried 6-OXO a while back and didn't notice jack. Even though most people here don't like over the counter supps I have used Novadex XT by gaspari nutrition and I LOVE the stuff. I would swear by it anyday. I can definitely tell a huge difference in my body hardening up and my natural test rising while I'm on it. Give it a week and you'll love it.
I haven't tried that, so I won't comment, but as far as 6OXO I've seen reports on some boards about people getting gyno while usung it. Nolva and any other anti-e are as easy to buy, so why not use something that has been time tested to work.

P

pincrusher

the interesting thing i see here is the fact that we have always been told that you should allow some estrogen in your system when cycling to help increase your overall gains but now these companies are marketing 6-OXO as a way to help increase natural test levels by decreasing estrogen in your body. now i am very confused about the whole issue???????????
i am also not quite sure as to how lowering your estrogen levels will make your natural test levels go up. does this mean that as i get older and my test levels decrease, it is due to estrogen increasing in my body and i will eventually grow tits?????? :confused:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
pincrusher said:
the interesting thing i see here is the fact that we have always been told that you should allow some estrogen in your system when cycling to help increase your overall gains but now these companies are marketing 6-OXO as a way to help increase natural test levels by decreasing estrogen in your body. now i am very confused about the whole issue???????????
i am also not quite sure as to how lowering your estrogen levels will make your natural test levels go up. does this mean that as i get older and my test levels decrease, it is due to estrogen increasing in my body and i will eventually grow tits?????? :confused:

Estrogen - the Unrecognized Male Hormone
by Rick Cohen, M.D

Testosterone is commonly-recognized as the ‘master’ male hormone because it controls and directs the rate of a man’s sexual development. Testosterone also plays a key role in determining a man’s overall health and well-being. High levels of testosterone mean sexual, physical and mental energy, stamina and vitality. Low levels contribute to fatigue, premature aging and disease.

While testosterone levels naturally decline with age, a number of other lifestyle factors including stress, physical inactivity, over-training, lack of sleep, chronic illness, smoking, drinking and the use of prescription medications and drugs can also contribute to the onset of low testosterone.

Along with this decline in testosterone with age and lifestyle, many men also experience increases in the levels of estrogen. The result is a testosterone/estrogen imbalance that directly causes many of the debilitating health problems associated with normal aging. The vast majority of men are surprised to learn that estrogen (a ‘female’ hormone) is also present in their bodies. It is produced in very small amounts as a by-product of the testosterone conversion process. In fact, balanced levels of estrogen in men are essential to encourage a healthy libido, improved brain function, protect the heart and strengthen the bones.

But due to aging, body fat, hormonal replacement, pesticides, nutritional deficiencies, prescription medications and excessive alcohol intake many men experience high levels of estrogen which are detrimental to their health. In fact, studies have shown that the estrogen levels of the average 54-year-old man is higher than those of the average 59-year-old women! The end result is that these high levels of estrogen can cause reduced levels of testosterone, fatigue, loss of muscle tone, increased body fat, loss of libido and sexual function and an enlarged prostate.

In youth, small amounts of estrogen are used to reduce the cell-stimulating effects of testosterone. But when there is too little testosterone present, estrogen attaches to testosterone cell receptor sites throughout the body. Subsequently, as estrogen levels increase with age, testosterone is not able to stimulate the cells causing reduced sexual arousal and sensation as well the loss of libido. Other problems associated with excessive levels of estrogen include

________

P

pincrusher

thanks masta for making me feel like im going to turn into a girl as i age LOL :D

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
pincrusher said:

I know that your very knowledgeable on this stuff, but I thought that lowering estrogen did raise test levels. Such is seen in Nolva, clomid, arimidex, ect...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ummmwhat said:
I know that your very knowledgeable on this stuff, but I thought that lowering estrogen did raise test levels. Such is seen in Nolva, clomid, arimidex, ect...
Not necessarily, however lowering your estrogen can make existing testosterone more available which would have a similar impact on the body.
Does that make sense? Say for example your exisiting test levels are at 500ng/dl, but because estrogen is so high it is taking up receptors and giving you the effects of 220ng/dl. Lowering estrogen would free up that teststosterone so you were experiencing the effects of the full 500 ng/dl.