©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clomid, HCG question

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
hey guys,
first off thanks for all the info you guys provide unlike other boards who just rip you for just thinking about asking a question. Anyway, my question is whether or not clomid or HCG would show up on a drug test by the NCAA. Do they test for these at all? or do they even show up on tests? any info would be great. Thanks guys.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
awesome, thanks guys. I was looking for that banned list. Does anyonek know by any chance how long HCG would show up? thanks for all the help.

P

pincrusher

nolva doesnt apear to be on the list so i would use that for kick starting natural test after a cycle. you can also use natural herbs such as tribulus terrestis & avena sativa to help bring natural test levels back up to par. they are not banned so you should have no problems with either of them.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
pin sounds good i would rather take trib too. what about off cycle by fizogen or do u think its a waste of money.. its like 100$

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Banned? What do you mean banned lest? I used clomid after my last cycle and I guess it didnt show up on any drug test... Not that Im positive I had one around that time.... "probation" they are pretty random....

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
pincrusher said:
nolva doesnt apear to be on the list so i would use that for kick starting natural test after a cycle. you can also use natural herbs such as tribulus terrestis & avena sativa to help bring natural test levels back up to par. they are not banned so you should have no problems with either of them.

If your throwing in natural supps then I must throw in my full support for nolvadex XT by gaspari nutrition every chance I get.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
I work at a supplement store, but I didnt think that these natural supps would be strong enough. Clomid is not on the banned list, so I wouldnt think they tested for it. As for HCG, I guess they will give me a pragnancy test and I will show positive, hey atleast I should become famous for that. Thanks guys.