©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help--im Freaking Out

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
hey--about a week and a half ago i started a cycle,1i took 1 shot of sustano 250,250ml and 3 d-bol(10mg)a day for 3 days and then i started noticing my hair falling out,i could run my fingers through it and get hairs everytime and i know it wasnt happening before this--i havent took anything else since and it is going on 2 weeks and i am losing alot of hair in the shower everyday still.I am freaking out bad and cant sleep at night for thinking about it,i have even had thoughts of suicide because of it--my queston is ,how long will this last?will it stop?i just cant believe that 1 shot and 9 d-bol could cause me to go bald.thanks for any replies

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
i might add that i am 36 years,205lbs,6ft tall.and that before this i have had basically the same hair all my life with no balding to be noticed other than my forhead may of got a little higher--thanks

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Here is what you do.
Go to walmart and buy Nizoral shampoo , shampoo everyday , massage into scalp and leave for at least 5min, I go for 10. Every fourth day use head and shoulders instead.
Use Rogaine, the stronger the better , cover your whole scalp with it , ignore the vertex bullshit.(Foam rogaine works the best)

Saw Palmetto -make sure its standardized ( it will say on the bottle)
1000 mg- 2000mg split up (morning and afternoon with meals)

Also after the rogaine you can put vitamin E oil on your scalp for overnight , message in well, make sure you wash it in the morning.

Men in my family have naturally high androgen levels, I have been fighting thinning hair since I was 18. The main thing is to keep your scalp very clean, hydrated and nourished, lots of massaging , thorough cleaning

Here are some more links for more help:https://www.minoxidil.com/product.php
http://www.dolfzine.com/page700.htm

Also , you can check out Finasteride and Duasteride, and I am also researching using corticosteroids directly on the scalp to stop the immune systems attack on the hair follicle. ( dont try it yet, I'll get back to you)

Hope this helps.

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
ok--thanks--but i am trying the nizarol and i didnt want to use the rogain because i here that it is forever once you start---will this not stop once it is out of my system,it only started when i gave myself the shot?i just cant believe that now that this has started that it will not stop----what is anyones thoughts on that?how long before it is out of my system--will it not stop then---thanks

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
It should stop once it is out of your system, but just because your hair is shedding doesn't mean your going bald, if it sheds faster than it grows then you go bald, also the thickness of the shaft itself deals with scalp coverage(makes hair appear thinner because it is. the key is synergisticaly using everything at once, each product does some thing different and productive .

Hell, rogaine almost always causes massive shedding at first application, it speeds up that part of the hair cycle, thats a sign of it working. If you been using the hormones I wouldn't just stop all of a sudden , i would get a more experienced opinion on that one though, rogaine is cheap, the stronger it is and the more you use it the better it works. Find out if you can drop the best , get on the hair regrowth stack I showed you , get it going then try getting back on the hormones, also , certain types of estrogen cause massive hair loss, so how about your estrogen control, do you have a high bf % , especially in the waist , thats a huge factor (that where the conversion to DHT happens) , my guess is that the extra test sped up the shedding process, but that doesn't necessarily mean the growth phase has been affected

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
btw - you can go on and off the rogaine, it just stimulates your scalp, hot and cold water in alternation can almost stimulate it in the same way

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
thanks for all of your replys---how long does it take for 1 shot of sustanon250 to get out,i seen were it may be 3 weeks,but not sure,i only took one shot at 250 but dont know how long it will take to get out with it being long acting esters--i do not want to do anymore as of now,just want this stopped,and i do have a belly,will this hair that is falling grow back?i saw the steroid cleanse but not sure if it is for real and it has been almost 2 weeks since i did the shot,how much longer would i have to wait for this to be gone---thanks

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I've seen where the ester can last up to 8 weeks, but that depends on your metabolism. you have probably already used up the short and intermediate part of the ester and your rounding up on the long acting one. Drink some dandelion tea(removes toxins from cells) , take milk thistle (assists liver in filtering) and boost your metabolism in any way you can , I.E take amino acids and start interval running, the aminos will signal your body to burn fat and the running will burn it. If you use the hair stack I showed you then I can almost guarantee that
it will grow back, especially if you never had problems with it before, it may have been the initial shock of the stronger part of the ester in the sus250. anyways, the faster your metabolism the faster you will process the foreign hormone in theory.

Also other factors: direct sunlight to the scalp kills hair follicles like gangbusters, especially if your fair haired.

Stress IS NOT a factor, also hats DO NOT cause hair to fall out.

Use the stuff I showed you , your hair will grow back in about the same amount of time it took to fall out.

Quick recap, in order:

Shower:Nizoral for 10 min

before bed : rogaine double dose (1ml on vertex, 1ml on front) then brush through with one of those massaging combs lightly for about 5 min (your scalp will flush with blood. After rogaine dries massage vitamin E oil in to your scalp in the same manner. You can put a shower cap on if you are afraid of getting it on your pillow.

In the morning : another nizoral shampoo , this time just a few minutes

Take your saw palmetto (1000-2000mg)
Vitamin A (blocks DHT cinversion)
Niacin ( recommended dose with food) -it opens capillaries , especially in scalp

Every third day switch the nizoral up for head and shoulders or the Nioxxin shampoo and conditioner , also you can use the nioxxin conditioner along with your nizoral every night. (they developed it for chemo patients with thinning hair, you can get it at most beauty salons)

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jan 15, 2007
Suicide? Over hair? come on man its fucking hair. If your hair is that important leave juice alone because nothing is guaranteed,NOTHING. you can only prolong male pattern baldness. Ive been using Nizoral and Propecia for 3-4 years. Im fine until a cycle then I lose more hair everytime. I just stopped giving a shit, or you could get plugs.

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
thanks a million for all of your replys,were can i get the tea and milk,also i have took dutas from dr readys that i had at first,but then i saw were people were saying that it would make hair fall out before it would make it grow so i stopped that a couple of days ago,also i was taking 320mg of saw palmetto but i quit it after i threw up one morning--it was making me sick some days,i have been washing with nizarol 2% at first everyday and then every other day because it was burning my scalp but still it is coming out,i really dont want to start rogain unless i absolutly have to because i hear that it has to be taken everyday once started.If the esters possibly stay for 8 weeks--does this mean that my hair would keep falling out that long or do you mean that the time should be close to getting the test out of my system and it would quit then but the esters would just stay around or does everything have to go out together for it to stop?I honestly dont think my nerves can take the hair stack (thanks for taking the time to show me)do you think that it will grow back on its own after this clears out?this one shot of test is ruining my life,i have 2 kids and a wife and i am so depressed that i am scared that if it dont stop soon that i may not be able to keep handling it---what do you think of the steroid cleanse--fake or for real?--thanks

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
depends on the ingredients, you don't have to take rogaine every day if you start, drink lots of water , dandelions grow everywhere , but you can order capsules or tea off the net, just google it.

The test didn't change your genetic structure, so if you didn't have a problem before you should go back to normal. Your depression may be because you were taking test then stopped and now your blood test levels are low, which means its going out of your system and your natural test production is low.

spread the saw palmetto out through the day, one or two pills at a time, alternate the nizoral with head and shoulders every other day, that will help with the itching/ burning

You will be alright.

You can buy milk thistle at wal-mart, you can buy detox drinks at walmart

PM me and tell me what you are going to do with the rest of your test

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I guarantee the D-Bol is what made your hair fall out.

so on that note , get some b-complex vitamins also, cranberry extract (dbol is methylated) and some b-12.

5HTP is good for depression , also sub lingual b-12 is too(double the dose to be mildly effective).

You can get this all at wal-mart ( I love that place)

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
i would be glad to give it to you,but i trashed it,and the d-bol--i only took 1 shot and 9 d-bol (3per day)how long does the d-bol stick around--i figured it was done gone but didnt know.it has now been 11-12days and my hair is falling out worst than ever---i lost a handful today(i have fairly long hair)i would quess about 100 today alone.i am just now noticing my balls shrinking and hair is growing in places of my body that was not there--its like my test levels is getting higher --is this normal with just one shot and after 11-12 days?i am just major freaking out after 36 years of keeping my hair,i just cant accept that 1 small dose shot and 9 d-bol is going to make me bald---if i just knew that this would stop soon and that my hair would grow back--then i could probably accept it--thanks

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Your DHT conversion has went up, thats why your has grown on your body , and not on your head ( its a bitch right!!)

The only way to guarantee it is to use the supps and take really good care of your hair, it should grow back man , it just takes time , don't stress over it . Your lucky to have your air at 35 anyways.

ROWDYROB

May 13, 2007
i know that the test does turn to dht that causes it,but i heard that it attacked and killed the hair and then it fell out,if this is the case,will it still grow back on its own?does it start right back growing after it falls out or does it take time or will it naturally come back at all?hate to keep sounding like a broken record,but i appreciate your replys.--( on reply for the guy that wrote --Suicide? Over hair? come on man its fucking hair. If your hair is that important leave juice alone because nothing is guaranteed,NOTHING.)I have always had fairly long hair and never even thought of being bald at 36--i fiqured that i had passed the hump,but know it is a hard pill to swallow to think that i will just up and go bald just like that because of one shot of sustanon250.i could never pull bald off at all ,my head is egg shaped with a big knot on the top.My hair is everybit that important to me,its all i have going for me and now with it dropping big time everyday so far,its hard to handle.so far this has been a 2 week nightmare that i cant wake up from.--thanks again

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Should grow back naturally, but help doesn't hurt, the more help the better, if you do it right

Give it a month

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Get over it pal

Stop being such a little bitch! Didnt you research all this shit before you started using? Ever thought about shaving your head? I admitt, men with a bald top and long hair look rediculous. Look like a klingon from star trek. Your probably going bald anyways. The juice just time enhanced the process.

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
jarhead95 said:
Stop being such a little bitch! Didnt you research all this shit before you started using? Ever thought about shaving your head? I admitt, men with a bald top and long hair look rediculous. Look like a klingon from star trek. Your probably going bald anyways. The juice just time enhanced the process.

Amen!!