©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vitrix

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
is this a good thing to take to help in the muscle building process or does it just make you horny.

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
its a natural testosterone enhancer or stimulator ive heard good things but wanted to see what some of the people on here had to say about it

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
sees31312 said:
its a natural testosterone enhancer or stimulator ive heard good things but wanted to see what some of the people on here had to say about it
a precursor.Well,hang around you'll get it from the guys who know...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
a precursor.Well,hang around you'll get it from the guys who know...

Vitrix is an herbal concoction containing Tribulus And Avena Setiva, both of which stimulate natural testosterone production. I do not believe it can be used as a mass gaining supp, but it is good as a way to combat natural test shutdown caused by other compounds you might be taking. I take it every day.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
Vitrix is an herbal concoction containing Tribulus And Avena Setiva, both of which stimulate natural testosterone production. I do not believe it can be used as a mass gaining supp, but it is good as a way to combat natural test shutdown caused by other compounds you might be taking. I take it every day.

So that's why your avatar moves like he does...