©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cjc1295 w/dac

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I just got my pre blood work done before I start tbis 20 week peptide cycle. I will be doing 1 vial(2mg) a week. I will be keeping a log over at alinboard if anyone wants to check it out. I will be doing my first injection on November 5th and I will be getting blood work done about a mo th after first injection to see where my igf-1 levels are. After I start the log maybe ill post a link on this thread to the one on aboard.

Lex

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 5, 2006
If you can keep a detailed log with times and dosages with before and after IGF's please. it helps us all.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If I had my research animal on cjc-dac (I did recently) I would 100% have him on 4mg for 10 weeks as opposed to 2mg for 20. Goodluck with everything.

Osiris

Banned
Jan 2, 2012
I will say this. JJ has my little fucking puffin running an ungodly amount...... posted pics on pro m and I wi;; try to here.Those ics are eating ice cream and pizza and cheesesteaks on top of the mountaindog diet=-) 4mg ed works and does it work well. Granted not sure who can afford the price

Smalltowniron

Jul 12, 2012
I will say this. JJ has my little fucking puffin running an ungodly amount...... posted pics on pro m and I wi;; try to here.Those ics are eating ice cream and pizza and cheesesteaks on top of the mountaindog diet=-) 4mg ed works and does it work well. Granted not sure who can afford the price

NO burgers?! Ha:sniper:

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I'm weighing today and I'm also getting body fat checked as well. I will post those numbers as well as my one rep maxes in squats, deads, and bench. First injection is Monday. :D

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Well I'm gonna probably have to wait a day or two to get my body fat checked. Some ass hat stole the digital caliper from the gym yesterday. WTF?!