©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How long after eating do you wait to inject?

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
Ive seen people say wait 30 mins after injecting to eat, but I haven't seen anyone mention how long to wait after eating to inject.
Anyone have the answer to this?

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Always wait 30min after eating or you will drown. Oh wait, that's swimming...

It doesn't matter at all. Inject while you eat if you really want to.

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
Always wait 30min after eating or you will drown. Oh wait, that's swimming...

It doesn't matter at all. Inject while you eat if you really want to.

interesting. Wonder why we are suppose to wait 30 mins after injecting to eat then. I don't see the logic if we can eat right after injecting

CM

IFBB Pro
Nov 1, 2012
even though peptides are not for human use, you are quoting old research. proven many times over to be incorrect @ 30 minutes

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
natural growth hormone is inhibited by the presence of free fatty acids. Inhibition loop feedback. this was the incorrect logic used at the time. this assumption was made by people who do not understand digestion.

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
good to know. so everyone saying wait to eat after shooting is spreading incorrect info. Glad I know now. makes it easier

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
hgh does not follow this rule. FFA control the release of gh. if your using synthetic gh, its there and working because its not being produced by your body.

Teddy122383

Feb 17, 2013
Central New Jersey
even if these wait 30 min theorie guys were correct about fatty acid blocking the absorbption wouldn't it really depend on the esther attached as far as when the drug would actually hit the system? This seems stupid like another one of those myths such as static stretching is best before working out when in fact all your doing is lengthening and tightening the muscle by stretching it making it more succeptable to a tear or injury. Bro science is not real world just my opinion

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
hgh does not have an ester. unless some is peglated (spelling) or has a drug affinity complex, it will work almost immediately; but I see your point and agree.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
There was a thread with the exact same title that erupted into all out war on another forum recently.