©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rips......a thing of beauty.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Now where hav i seen those before.....600iu...hm. with 200iu Eli sittin rite nxt to them in the fridge. :)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i will personally vouge for those pups. get some Geritol...bc thts what youre gona feel like when u cant close your hands and drop everything or brush your teeth!!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Very, very nice my friend. Those who haven't used them have no idea what they're missing.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I love rips!!!! I've only tried 2 others but I'm happy with rips. No need to quit a good thing. I'm currently running 5iu ed.

One finger when making a fist actually tries to jump out of joint. Puffy hands

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
what kind of container is that you have everything in there?
Very big pic, having trouble making it out.
The plastic holder part looks cool. Where you get that?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
what kind of container is that you have everything in there?
Very big pic, having trouble making it out.
The plastic holder part looks cool. Where you get that?

:p

u already know that answer E!! look back on your older PMs

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
I'm goanna have to try these one day so I can find out what the hype is all about. I can get the kefeis cheaper though right now so no rips for this kid

Alpine

Aug 4, 2004
This will be my first run with rips.

What comparable generic brands have you run? Interested to see how these go for you. What's your planned dosage? How long? Getting bloat yet? Rips are notorious for excessive bloat apparently. Not sure if that's a trait attributed to high gh content/purity in them or something else.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
What comparable generic brands have you run? Interested to see how these go for you. What's your planned dosage? How long? Getting bloat yet? Rips are notorious for excessive bloat apparently. Not sure if that's a trait attributed to high gh content/purity in them or something else.

This will be my first run with gh period. I'm going to start at 2iu then stay at 4iu a day for a while. Then just before a cycle starts I'll goto 6iu a day for the duration of the cycle.