©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This weekends UFC

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I might try to buy this PPV. Some interesting fights lined up on it! I need to save some money though, so ugh, not sure.

I'll go with:

Edgar
Overeem
Evans
Fitch

I could easily go 0-4 here though...lol. I suck at picking fights!

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
I'm taking Edger(bring a belt back here), and Reem....the rest I could careless about

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
What a difference!

alistairovereem_2190017b.jpg

026_Alistair_Overeem_gallery_post.jpg

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
He made sure to drop the size for this one...Hopefully it doesn't effect his mind frame or his skill.....

Doesn't even look like he has trained at all during his suspension?!

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Although he did weigh in his heaviest to date 264...he's usually 256/258

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
He made sure to drop the size for this one...Hopefully it doesn't effect his mind frame or his skill.....

Doesn't even look like he has trained at all during his suspension?!

Or maybe that's what he looks like trained but "unassisted" like only TRT & HGH :eek: He's got the skills though. I bet he does just fine. As for his weight, he did weigh in with his pants on. Not that it would weigh 10 lbs but a few pounds, anyways.

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess he wore pants for the first weigh in, as well.

Last edited:

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Reem was winning on the cards too but the cards don't mean shit when you get beat down like he did:p

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I might try to buy this PPV. Some interesting fights lined up on it! I need to save some money though, so ugh, not sure.

I'll go with:

Edgar
Overeem
Evans
Fitch

I could easily go 0-4 here though...lol. I suck at picking fights!

yes you could....lol

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
lol...yep, I suck:D

I actually had Edgar winning the last 3 rounds though.

Overeem looked like a big turd out there. He has to feel pretty stupid the way he fought....hands down and no respect for his opponent.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I had Edgar winning rounds 2, 3, 4 and 5. He was the aggressor and landed more shots. Aldo was to passive and relied on defense to much. They were close rounds which means the aggressor should get the nod in every close round.