©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seattle Seahawks/ Az Cardinals thurs nite football

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I see we all agree Hawks will claw the tweety birds.. :)

Yes I concur that the hawks will probably smoke the cards bro... As much as I hate to say it when the hawks have there game face on they are the team to beat. Unless something strange happens I could see the hawks vs Denver in the Super Bowl. What do you think IB?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
WHO WON.. SEAHAWKS!
I SAID WHO WON?...., I CAN'T HEAR YOU??
GOOOOOO SEAHAWKS!

Hi Fitnik13.. Who did u pick ? Lol.

Odd u say Denver / Seattle Jim.. I just said that tonite during the game .
Its a strong possibility ..sure not KC.. Lol

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
No I really dot think kc would be there... Denver is hot and looking for redemption after last season and kc s qb I am not sold on... The guy was terrible in sf and once the post season starts my guess will be that you see a huge drop in performance

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
No I really dot think kc would be there... Denver is hot and looking for redemption after last season and kc s qb I am not sold on... The guy was terrible in sf and once the post season starts my guess will be that you see a huge drop in performance

Denver can go 16-0 but u know PM he will lose n the first round he will fall off like he has done many times an when he did make it to the big show wat happened he got WHO DATTED Star Wars numbers don't get u wat your goal is as a pro that ring will tho WHO DAT :sniper:y'all better not over look them saints the Seattle game will decide homefield adv n the NFC

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013

Niner fan here too brotha! We are coming, mark that down. Wait til Crabtree is back....

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Denver can go 16-0 but u know PM he will lose n the first round he will fall off like he has done many times an when he did make it to the big show wat happened he got WHO DATTED Star Wars numbers don't get u wat your goal is as a pro that ring will tho WHO DAT :sniper:y'all better not over look them saints the Seattle game will decide homefield adv n the NFC

Wrong... Did you forget that PM has won a Super Bowl and also lost one. Just cause they got knocked off last year doesn't mean they will this year. I see them going deep even though I am not a Denver fan