©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Highest doses you've ever used

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I want to start a thread to see what the highest dosages you guys have used of any AAS?

Im doing a little experiment right now...I want to push the envelope with tren and see where it can take my body. Im day 2 of 325mg daily Tren acetate :D

So far I feel fine...but my back is pumped like crazy. I love it.

I would definately like to hear your craziest dosages...

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Some Of Mine Are

1400 Prop With 700 Tren
1200 Test E With 800 Eq, 400 Deca And 100 Dbol

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
How did you guys react to the high dosage of dbol? There would be a shitstorm of estro at those (100mg and up) doses. What did you use to stop those estro symptoms? I know chris1 is immune to gyno, but what about you bigsarge?

I plan on running this 325mg tren daily for the next month...and then start bulking with 1,250mg enanthate.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
One of these days i'll be playing with the big boys.....Your my hero's

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
oracle said:
One of these days i'll be playing with the big boys.....Your my hero's

Up until this point I have been the low dosage guy...but Im starting to get a little impatient...one of these days maybe I can be a big boy too. :cool:

In the meantime, i will shoot like one. ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
heavy said:
Up until this point I have been the low dosage guy...but Im starting to get a little impatient...one of these days maybe I can be a big boy too. :cool:

In the meantime, i will shoot like one. ;)

I honestly dont do high doses because once you do, your body wont react to lower doses very well. I have gone from 168 to 235 taking normal/mild cycles and a lot of hard work. Patience is a virtue young grasshopper :D

P

pincrusher

most i ever did was 500mg test cyp ed & 500mg nan cyp ed with 150mg drol ed
i sometimes run 100mcg of igf during a cycle and that gives crazy ass pumps.
var i have gone to 100mg ed
tren depot i went to 150mg ed
im currently getting ready to run a cycle that looks like this:
500mg test cyp ed
250mg nan cyp eod
20mg bolasterone ed (its kinda like the best of anadrol & dbol) impossible to get anymore though.
4iu gh ed
50mcg igf ed 4 weeks on 4 off
600mg bold prop per week

gots to do whatever it takes to win my little contest LOL

W

wolfyEVH

there is no reason to go over a gram of test a week unless you are actually bodybuilding....after a certain amount of dbol it is rendered useless.....(prolly 75-100mg). A novice should not go w/ these mega doses, neither should someone who has a few cycles under his belt.....spend that extra cash are food, the REAL anabolic supplement

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Im Not Very Prone To Gyno Heavy. As Far As Not Going Over A Gram A Week Unless Ur Actually Bodybuilding. Just Because Ur Not Trying To Be A Pro Doesnt Mean U Dont Want To Be As Big As One Thats All I Have To Say About That.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIGSARGE said:
Im Not Very Prone To Gyno Heavy. As Far As Not Going Over A Gram A Week Unless Ur Actually Bodybuilding. Just Because Ur Not Trying To Be A Pro Doesnt Mean U Dont Want To Be As Big As One Thats All I Have To Say About That.
Amen.

I'm doing 900mg of test cyp per week and 600mg of EQ and 60mg of Db ed.

I'm not prone to gyno either.