©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Detection Times

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I'm looking for some info on detection times. I have a drug test coming up for a new job and am screwed if they test for AS. Is this common with employeers? What about testing for Nolvadex, Clen, HCG or Clomid. Would that fall in the same testing catagory as AS? Does anyone know detection times for Nolvadex, HCG or Clomid or if they are ever tested for?

Thanks,
Mojo

P

pincrusher

mojo said:
I'm looking for some info on detection times. I have a drug test coming up for a new job and am screwed if they test for AS. Is this common with employeers? What about testing for Nolvadex, Clen, HCG or Clomid. Would that fall in the same testing catagory as AS? Does anyone know detection times for Nolvadex, HCG or Clomid or if they are ever tested for?

Thanks,
Mojo
most employer's do not test for aas products because the test is very expensive. they generally only are testing for rec drugs. rec drug will cause direct loss of $$$ for an employer through reduced performance, lots of sick time used, poor judgement when on the job, etc. steroids do not cause any of these things so they pretty much dont directly affect your job performance. about the only way an employer would test for aas is if you are this huge guy and are giving them a reason to test ya such as getting very angry at coworkers all the time, taking aas at work, talking to coworkers about your aas usage etc.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
so am I safe in assuming that clen, nolvadex, hcg and clomid fall under the same catagory as aas when it comes to testing?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Damn bro your screwed....a new law got passed stating businesses should now start testing for steroids due to the steroid use in baseball....................................................................................................................just kidding. You'll be fine don't sweat it. They don't test for those specific drugs, most buisnesses only care about the recreational drugs.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
STEROID DETECTION TIMES

Deca-Durabolin 18 months
Durabolin 12 months
Equipoise 5 months
Primobolan Depot 5 months
Parabolan 5 months
Finaplix 5 months
Sustanon 3 months
Testosteron Enanthate 3 months
Testosteron Cypionate 3 months
Anadrol 2 months
Halotestin 2 months
Winstrol Depot 2 months
Esiclene 2 months
Drostanolone propionate 2 months
Proviron 6 weeks
Anavar 3 weeks
Testosteron Propionate 2 weeks
Testosteron Undecanoate 1 week
Clenbuterol 4 days

P

pincrusher

thanks tee for the post. one thing people must remember though with detection times is that it is a guide. things like high bodyfat will cause them to be extended since alot of steroids will get stored in fat and not get released for long periods of time, sometimes not untill the fat is burned off possibly during a cutting phase.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
thanks tee for the post. one thing people must remember though with detection times is that it is a guide. things like high bodyfat will cause them to be extended since alot of steroids will get stored in fat and not get released for long periods of time, sometimes not untill the fat is burned off possibly during a cutting phase.
You are 100% correct. It is only a guide. The times can vary from individual to individual and from the quality of the testing procedure as well.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
STEROID DETECTION TIMES

Deca-Durabolin 18 months
Durabolin 12 months
Equipoise 5 months
Primobolan Depot 5 months
Parabolan 5 months
Finaplix 5 months
Sustanon 3 months
Testosteron Enanthate 3 months
Testosteron Cypionate 3 months
Anadrol 2 months
Halotestin 2 months
Winstrol Depot 2 months
Esiclene 2 months
Drostanolone propionate 2 months
Proviron 6 weeks
Anavar 3 weeks
Testosteron Propionate 2 weeks
Testosteron Undecanoate 1 week
Clenbuterol 4 days

how is test undecanoate only have a 1 week detection time?? its one carbon longer than decanoate. Shouldnt that say suspension

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I think thats right. Test suspension should be out of the system as far as detection within 2-3 days.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I should have added these factors which influence the detection times as well:
Metabolism
Fluid intake
Tolerance to the drug
Frequency of intake
Duration of intake
Body fat
Potency of drug