©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Music

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK so i am kinda of a old fart and have never even downloaded any music yet, I am sick of the same old music i have loaded on my ipod and need some new music to listen to. I have not purchased any new music in over 10 years so you can see i am way behind
Please list or recomend any good bands or songs that you guys listen to at the gym to train with these days.

Just got 2 new CD's Five Finger Death Punch , awesome music to train to gonna get the rest of their CD's

Got a new ipod yeterday (old one sucked battery was shot)

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Formula, have you ever looked into Spotify or Rdio? They are pay per month services and they have just about everything you can think of. Spotify will recommend bands and songs based on what you have saved to your playlists. I start ed out with Rdio and switched to Spotify for a few reasons. Customer service and functional all its of the app. I'm pretty sure both of them have free trial periods so you can check em out.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Formula, have you ever looked into Spotify or Rdio? They are pay per month services and they have just about everything you can think of. Spotify will recommend bands and songs based on what you have saved to your playlists. I start ed out with Rdio and switched to Spotify for a few reasons. Customer service and functional all its of the app. I'm pretty sure both of them have free trial periods so you can check em out.

Nope never heard of them then again I never looked for any ill check them out

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Theres alot of free internet radio apps I use pandora sometimes and just skip thru the advertisements it will let you put in an artist or wong and it will play similiar music from different artist till you change it.

Alex1985

Banned
Feb 21, 2014
Max Schneider
"Blurred Lines" - Robin Thicke (Max Schneider & Kurt Schneider) - YouTube

Jason Derulo

Jason Derulo - "The Other Side" (Official HD Music Video) - YouTube

Tyler Ward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5fNGTb1sfY

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Idk but five finger death punch, metallica, tool, and Dubstep do it for me.

Last edited:

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
five finger is on top of my list right now.. others would be avenged sevenfold, chevelle, korn, sevendust, all that remains, seether, rob zombie, etc.. I could go on for days..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK so i am kinda of a old fart and have never even downloaded any music yet, I am sick of the same old music i have loaded on my ipod and need some new music to listen to. I have not purchased any new music in over 10 years so you can see i am way behind
Please list or recomend any good bands or songs that you guys listen to at the gym to train with these days.

Just got 2 new CD's Five Finger Death Punch , awesome music to train to gonna get the rest of their CD's

Got a new ipod yeterday (old one sucked battery was shot)

U know I have all there CDs and love every song they've ever came out with. Some lamb of god will get u going plus they have so much talent most people would be surprised when one song sounds like old rock from the 60's and then fades to some death metal on the next song.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Pantera, lamb of god, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, slipknot, sublime, Stone sour, black label society, Metallica, mudvane, tool.
These are just a few I have in my iPod obviously I have to pick the songs I like and add them. If u bought one of the ipod shuffles you can convert them into smaller files to fit more on it.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Posed to "Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch for one of my competitions. They are bad ass! Do you have an i phone or android? If so, Pandora is the way to go, plus it's free!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Posed to "Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch for one of my competitions. They are bad ass! Do you have an i phone or android? If so, Pandora is the way to go, plus it's free!!

Dude, that song is awesome! I guess if you have a gnarly ass physique you can pull it off.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004

amen brother.. one of the best at this point in time, ffdp!!!