©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So big ramy started lifting 4 years ago...

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Now he's 287 pounds olympia stage weight at 5 foot 9.

If you had to take a wild guess, what do you think guys like this run to get this big this quickly?

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Here's my uneducated shot in the dark:

stick to test, tren , and nand for size and pulse some orals. so like:
4g's test per week
2-3g's nand per week
1.5g's tren per week
20-30iu's growth ED
120mcg igf bilaterally ED
50-75dbol + 100-150 adrol on training days.
Long acting insulin in the morning followed by 20-30iu's log around every meal

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Here's my uneducated shot in the dark:

stick to test, tren , and nand for size and pulse some orals. so like:
4g's test per week
2-3g's nand per week
1.5g's tren per week
20-30iu's growth ED
120mcg igf bilaterally ED
50-75dbol + 100-150 adrol on training days.
Long acting insulin in the morning followed by 20-30iu's log around every meal

offseason:
3,000 test
2,000 deca
400 anadrol ed
30iu gh ed
lots of igf
lots of insulin

pre-contest:
too complicated for me to feel like writing out...

but yeah the main things:
add +2,000 tren
add +1,000 or more mast
lower deca dose significantly
lower test dose significantly
oral switches to anavar, but put some anadrol in close to show
some put 100injectable winstrol eod or so

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Now he's 287 pounds olympia stage weight at 5 foot 9.

If you had to take a wild guess, what do you think guys like this run to get this big this quickly?

A million people could guess but the reality is, we'll never know!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
After walking around the O this weekend I noticed every really big guy, pro or top amatuer had a huge head/face, hands, feet and gut. To attain that kind of size besides gentics, real pharma GH in large qty has to be used. Gear no matter how much or which compound will not give that kind of look.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Seems like it must be either a natural or peptide induced myostatin inhibition.. or some genetic alteration...good question tho whatever it is.....hard to believe its just massive doses alone

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
It was on an older movie think it was called "the animal" with rob schnider. It was a funny thing in the movie. Lol

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I heard from someone that his trainers were talking About his myostatin deficiency the other day. From a credible person.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
After walking around the O this weekend I noticed every really big guy, pro or top amatuer had a huge head/face, hands, feet and gut. To attain that kind of size besides gentics, real pharma GH in large qty has to be used. Gear no matter how much or which compound will not give that kind of look.

After you mentioned that to me Friday, I saw someone who doesn't fit the bill. Big Al Fortney. His head is tiny.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, Big Rammy said he was only training as a "bber" for 3 years. That is when he pulled the trigger. Remember, bbing is bullshit, no one tells the truth about anything on paper. In person, maybe. 20 years ago everyone claimed to be natural for goodness sake...and now while they take AAS it's low dose. MY ASS! Only a dummy would come out and say what they really use and I don't blame them. They bust there butts day in and out and drugs would receive all the credit and they would not be able to be sponsored my muscle tech anymore.

In truth, many of us feel they growth these guys experience can not be possible, but then none of us will ever get the opportunity to just eat, train and limitless gear.

So, I am with Derek7, Dorian and Bostin on this one Drugs are #1 when it comes to hypertrophy. I personally witnessed one guy go from wimpy to stacked on tons of test and 10iu of HGH PWO with 10iu of slin, very similar to Dorian I believe.

It's not for me, but with great genes and big sponsors it can be done, particularly if one has a solid base.

Hawk