©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Buying Gear Over the Internet

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
Thinking about buying some gear over the internet but wanted to see if anyone has any words of wisdom from experience. Not to sure about the credibility of websites and weather the products are the real deal, Need some advice ASAP !!!!!! a few i've checked out are *******-pharmacies.com and also *******pharmacy.com. Any advice would be more than helpful, thanks. GATA

Not a good idea to post these names here. It protects other members from getting scammed. DR

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

CB48 said:
Thinking about buying some gear over the internet but wanted to see if anyone has any words of wisdom from experience. Not to sure about the credibility of websites and weather the products are the real deal, Need some advice ASAP !!!!!! a few i've checked out are supreme-pharmacies.com and also Jupiterpharmacy.com. Any advice would be more than helpful, thanks. GATA

99% of these sites are scams......dont do it. check out the homepage to this website.

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
Those sites did appear to be too open to the public and I came across them while searching for credible suppliers for hours on the internet, Since I knew no one that has ordered from those sites I figured it was quite suspect. Anyhow I took the advice into consideration and realized that obtaining a membership here was the best option considering how helpful and knowledgeable people here are here. Since i've been a member (only hours) i've checked out the sources and i feel like a dodged a bullet by signing up and reseaching the sources, as most look legit. I especially like Gx, drop some suggestions/advice on that!! Anyway that's the end of this novel, and i'm glad to be a member. GATA

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Welcome bro...my advice stay away from those sites unless you don't mind losing money.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
CB48 said:
Oh and here are the two sites I was looking into, http://www.readthenosourcepostingrules!.com and http://www.readthenosourcepostingrules! . At the jupiter site you have to click the scroll arrow under health condition and select hormones and Steroids. In case you would like to look. GATA

Bro....When you research your sources in the "sources" part of this forum you can read actual feedback from those who have purchased gear from each particular supplier. We tend to not discuss particulars in the non member areas for privacy reasons, but if you caughed up the $50.00 then you have all you will ever need.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
yup I just signed up a couple of days ago myself. And have been just watching to see whats being said on the boards to try and deciede if this is real. It just seems to easy to be real. I have never done any juice before and would really, really like to get some. But to tell you the truth I am scared as hell to order them. Is this for real?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
travis said:
yup I just signed up a couple of days ago myself. And have been just watching to see whats being said on the boards to try and deciede if this is real. It just seems to easy to be real. I have never done any juice before and would really, really like to get some. But to tell you the truth I am scared as hell to order them. Is this for real?

Everyone is worried about losing money. The sources you find here are legit bro... ;) There are many who can vouche for it. But your the only one that can make that decision.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Travis-you have come to the right place...IMO this board is the best, very knowledable bros & more important than finding quick sources is filling your dome w/info. Spend some time & soak up everything you can ON AAS, PCT, etc.

I found that most experienced guys (DR,Oracle, Chris, Tee, Pin) are always wiling to answer questions no matter how basic. I am thankful I found this place & the $50 is a deal considering the info this site is packed with...

my 2 cents

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
nomad05 said:
I found that most experienced guys (DR,Oracle, Chris, Tee, Pin) are always wiling to answer questions no matter how basic. I am thankful I found this place & the $50 is a deal considering the info this site is packed with...

my 2 cents

You forgot to mention Dink...oh wait you did. nevermind. Thanks for the compliments bro. No one wants to spend their hard earned money on garbage that's why Anasci.org doesn't allow that.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Amen Brothers!! I like this site so much I donated a little cash to help keep it going! (websites like this cost quite a bit to keep alive!) You'll never meet a better group of guys! :wiggle:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
travis said:

Travis...I was in the same boat...."was". Scammers don't go to this kind of trouble. Anasci is the best single resource for the "Brotherhood!"

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
Travis...I was in the same boat...."was". Scammers don't go to this kind of trouble. Anasci is the best single resource for the "Brotherhood!"

Instead of Anasci newbie under your title you should put Anasci Spokesman

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
I guess I did get up on my soapbox a bit there! LOL

Nah your good bro...never hurts to have someone promote the best darn source and steroid information on the net.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
thanks for the info It does make me feel alittle better. I have considered this for my first cycle
200 mg week of deca
25 mg day of dianabol
25mg of that nova stuff as to not grow boobies
I did read one fella saying not to but roids off of websites. Does that include the ones listed here? And if I can get them here. How do you keep from getting caught.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
travis said:
thanks for the info It does make me feel alittle better. I have considered this for my first cycle
200 mg week of deca
25 mg day of dianabol
25mg of that nova stuff as to not grow boobies
I did read one fella saying not to but roids off of websites. Does that include the ones listed here? And if I can get them here. How do you keep from getting caught.

You need test in that cycle , If its your first one you may want to go with a test only just to see how your body reacts to the drugs, I dont know about the sources in the members only part I will let the others respond to that one