©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to get blood work done to check levels?

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
I got a new powder supplier and I'm 5 weeks into a Test E cycle at 750 a week. I like to know asap if its legit. Is 5 weeks long enough to get idea of values? Also What ##'s would should I be seeing?

Thanks,

GS

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
I can't find the chart but I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be around 2500 at 750 a week. I'm sure one of the moderators will reply later today, I know they would know where the chart I'm talking about is.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
When you get your bloods done, make sure you pay the extra money for the test that isn't capped at 1500ng/dl. The standard serum test level blood test is capped at 1500, which won't help in your situation. I just had mine done last Tuesday via Privatemdlabs. I used this particular test, as it is uncapped. Takes about 10 business day to get results, vs a day or two for the capped test.

ORDER CODE TESTS ORDERED
070001 Testosterone, Total, Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I got a new powder supplier and I'm 5 weeks into a Test E cycle at 750 a week. I like to know asap if its legit. Is 5 weeks long enough to get idea of values? Also What ##'s would should I be seeing?

Thanks,

GS

Your right there,,,5-6 weeks should be enough time to see where your at with TEST E.

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
Thanks. I'll get the test ordered up. I'm crossing fingers for good numbers.
That chart be nice to see
Thanks again

GS

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
My weight hasn't went up. I started at 265 and I'm at 268 today at start of 7 weeks. I'm stronger and progressing well in that area. Pants go on just a touch easier. I got blood drawn this morning. I am also on 100drol and 50dbol a day and didn't gain weight. So I know how well the quaility of those 2 orals are crap. Be nice to find "real" drol and dbol and not the "oh my gears on fire bro" bs I see on tons of forms.

I'll post my test when I get it.