©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First day at gym AGAIN!!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi to all the guys and doll's on this board..As most of you know, i had a draw-back and layed off gym for nearly 2 months..Well, i just did my first session this morning, and i can tell you....I was SUFFERING!!...Shit, i could only do about HALF the weights i used to do...lol..But i'm sure it will get better...Also i see this old heart is running A-OK..Hopefully by the end of next month, i'll be my old self again..:)
Have a nice day ppl ;-)

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

thats great robin......you'll start goin up weight in no time

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
thats great robin......you'll start goin up weight in no time
Thx for the boost bro...I just had a look now, i look UTTERLY SHIT in my t-shirts.....all flabby....it really SUCKS to see oneself like this...BUTTTT....where there is a will, there is a way...You think i might look myself again maby within a month?? ( cause i know muscles can't dissapear, it just goes in a "resting" state )...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thx Steel....I heard something called "Muscle Memory"....apparently your mind sorta "makes" you big the way you were before quicker , if you leave the gym for a while and then go back ...Is this true??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thx guys for all the welcomings...good to be part of this board again....( Fuckin MISSED you pricks :)) )

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Oops...i think here are a couple of "fannys" too on this board...Sorry girls, missed you 2 ;-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Any luck on the info on "Muscle Memory?".....need to know how long it's going to take to get back to where i was.....So far things looks pretty good :)

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
are you back on your cycle? if so what does it consist of??....

plus.... i also got distracted (women)and stopped my cycle in the second week then 2 weeks after that i took another shot...then decided you know what? imma take a month off to clear off everything and start fresh....you guys think i need PCT for the time i was on? or should i just wait out 1 month no juice no pct??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
2 weeks on cycle??...Naaa...forget the pct....i was on 7 weeks with that other shit i bought, and i never took PCT.....i'm still a-ok..At the moment i'm off juice..

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Thx Steel....I heard something called "Muscle Memory"....apparently your mind sorta "makes" you big the way you were before quicker , if you leave the gym for a while and then go back ...Is this true??
Welcome back Robin. Yes, there is a lot of truth to muscle memory. I don't know about a month, but you do get back much quicker than it took to get there the first time.
You need to start eating everything in sight.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Time passes quick as hell so in no time you will be back looking great again. Take it day by day amigo. Make it your goal to stay healthy and focused.