©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar(oxandrolone) women

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Has anyone cycled a female on oxandrolone. What was the MG. and how many weeks. Not into the feamle cycle thing but wanted to help a friend who insists on trying her home work on "anavar". I can't speak for her hormones but if she is at about 118lbs and about 10%BF will the anavar contribute to fat loss and not enhance mass at low dosages? Can it be used by itself for quality fat loss and decent muscle "tone" not size. Providing diet is strict water intake is high and cardio & resistance training is mostly performed "cables" light weight high rep?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
My recommendation would be 10mg of either winny tabs or anavar per day in 2 divided doses.
She does not have to be concerned with gaining too much mass as she does not have the testosterone levels necessary to maintain it.
She needs to scrap the light weight high rep workout and ant trainer who wouls suggest she do one.
Her weightloads need to be in the 6 to 12 range (to failure) to affect muscle tone.
She does not have the testosterone levels necessary to bet big on that type of workout.

If she wants to continue doing the type of workout she is doing now and just lose weight for the scrawny birdleg, anorexic look that is so popular right now, all she needs is clenbuterol.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
If she wants to continue doing the type of workout she is doing now and just lose weight for the scrawny birdleg, anorexic look that is so popular right now, all she needs is clenbuterol.

HAHAHA, scrawney birdleg, anorexic look.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
She is paying a trainer but I wanted to help her out. I agree on the work out DR but will the Anavar be a good idea for her. Considering she has a thick frame? another words she has thick legs from years of gymnastics, and she wanted to make sure she wouldn't hold water with say 10mg twice a day. But yes she is looking for the partial scrawny birdleg look :) Just not that drastic.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
She is paying a trainer but I wanted to help her out. I agree on the work out DR but will the Anavar be a good idea for her. Considering she has a thick frame? another words she has thick legs from years of gymnastics, and she wanted to make sure she wouldn't hold water with say 10mg twice a day. But yes she is looking for the partial scrawny birdleg look :) Just not that drastic.
It would be 10mg total. 5mg per time. Anavar is not a mass steroid. It should help her lean out, assist in appetite control and maintain muscle while losing fat even on a low calorie diet.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
If my last order of gear ever comes in my fiance is going to be running 10 mg anavar/d along with the 50 mg/ primo a week that she has already started. I will keep you posted on how it works out.