©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

withdrawl

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
alright bros I've been off for 6 weeks of Deca/Test, and 3 weeks since my last Prop shot. Just stopped Clomid and my losses have flattened out. I'm at 207, benching 315.

Since you can take 8 dbol in the a.m. and not affect you natural test production, how long til I can take about 4 weeks worth w/o screwing anything up? I don't plan to do a cycle for awhile but just wanted to know what y'all think.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
What??? You can take 40mg of dbol when you wake up and it won't affect natural test? Where did you here this? It's rather hard to believe...

W

wolfyEVH

maybe you need another dose of nolva/clomid. i wouldnt be jumping on dbol....dbol DOES affect your test levels. get your test levels checked to see if they're in the normal range...if not, then do some more PCT. if you're thinking about bridging your cycle, i wouldnt touch dbol...maybe some var or tbol

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I know guys that stay on small doses of deca...100-200 mgs e/w.....

thats rediculous considering 100mg of deca is all you need to completely shut you down. i can see people staying on year long and "off cycle" to them is 250mg/week of test.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Wolfy...MY friend...I'm serious here.....I'll tell you what....his name is Ted Arcidi......The first man who benched over 700 with no bench press suit,,,

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
alright bros I've been off for 6 weeks of Deca/Test, and 3 weeks since my last Prop shot. Just stopped Clomid and my losses have flattened out. I'm at 207, benching 315.

Since you can take 8 dbol in the a.m. and not affect you natural test production, how long til I can take about 4 weeks worth w/o screwing anything up? I don't plan to do a cycle for awhile but just wanted to know what y'all think.

I've heard of 10mg first thing in the morning. This is the ever so controversial Dbol bridge. I've never heard of being able to take 8 without shutting you down.
I can tell you from past experience that I used to use the patch for HRT. It would get my test levels to around 540mg/dl.
10mg of dbol first thing in the morning with no patch would get my levels of test to 580mg/dl. Makes you feel great, but it is still shutting you down somewhat.
If you ask my opinion, I like the 10mg bridge, but you aren't "coming off."

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Sounds very respectfull D.R....
Come on D.R. you know as well as I do we as a whole do not practice what we preach...If you want to be HUGE then you never come off....I know that's what we don't preach here because of in-experienced guys who would risk all for that genetically impossible position that these pro's have going for them...or lack of funds...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I think doing orals as an off period is silly......Deca ,test or what wever your flavor is up too the individual.....Some guys call it a maintenance dose...excuse the spelling here....200-400 mg's of test as a mainteance dose...Is exactly what everyone is doing....I know this is not what we're about or do we preach this sillyness...this is what's going on......Should we not say things the way they are or should we be hypocritical just like the rest of these boards.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
I think doing orals as an off period is silly......Deca ,test or what wever your flavor is up too the individual.....Some guys call it a maintenance dose...excuse the spelling here....200-400 mg's of test as a mainteance dose...Is exactly what everyone is doing....I know this is not what we're about or do we preach this sillyness...this is what's going on......Should we not say things the way they are or should we be hypocritical just like the rest of these boards.....
Actually, I advocate that and practice maintenance doses.

My point is, don't try to fool yourself into believing that you are coming off of a cycle. Bridging is never coming off. No matter if it's dbol or 200mg of test per week.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
But D.R. My friend,I know about me and you...but where is the line where we tell it like it is ...or...say things that are politically correct if there's such a thing....Now I hear...Get This...That weed use will curb the risk of cancer....glaucoma which i have very seriously....My point is....why are they not as truthfull about gear use...FOR OLDER MEN....notice I say older here....HYPOCRITACL COCK SUCKER'S...USA GOVERNMENT

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
But D.R. My friend,I know about me and you...but where is the line where we tell it like it is ...or...say things that are politically correct if there's such a thing....Now I hear...Get This...That weed use will curb the risk of cancer....glaucoma which i have very seriously....My point is....why are they not as truthfull about gear use...FOR OLDER MEN....notice I say older here....HYPOCRITACL COCK SUCKER'S...USA GOVERNMENT

Well bro, we can't fix the world, but we can look out for number 1 and anyone with enough intelligence to ask.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
So it's only 10mg in the am? I swear I read 40mg somewhere. Basically I'm looking for something to do. I always feel withdrawl after I come off that I need to take something. I'm not ready for the sleepless nights of ECA yet, so I thought I'd do the dbol. But maybe I will wait.

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
Or...Will I get banned for calling 1 of the moderators....WRONG...

u never called me wrong....just told me that one of your friends does deca as a bridge. I dont see anything wrong w/ bridges as long as they use var, tbol or test. taking deca only is just asking for trouble.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
I know guys that stay on small doses of deca...100-200 mgs e/w.....
big o said:
Wolfy...MY friend...I'm serious here.....I'll tell you what....his name is Ted Arcidi......The first man who benched over 700 with no bench press suit,,,
Ted isn't his friend, you are. Ted is a very well known powerlifter.

BigO, I would like to see some info on what Ted does "off cycle" if you have it available. That would be some interesting reading.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
He used to use the 6 month on and 6 month off cycles...He's been on for 2 years straight...With a maintenance dose of deca when he bridged...I don't get it but it obviously worked well for him...My training partner followed his cycle..Yea..he benched 625..I know because I pulled it for him....He stayed on 2 years straight and his immune system shut down....He got a staff infection in his leg...He almost lost his leg too.....
Here's another top power lifter...Bob Dempsey...High 8's in the squat,middle 8's deadlift and high 5's on the bench...He dropped dead of a massive heart attack....Bridging...I don't believe in it....

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
nice health info!

big o said:
He used to use the 6 month on and 6 month off cycles...He's been on for 2 years straight...With a maintenance dose of deca when he bridged...I don't get it but it obviously worked well for him...My training partner followed his cycle..Yea..he benched 625..I know because I pulled it for him....He stayed on 2 years straight and his immune system shut down....He got a staff infection in his leg...He almost lost his leg too.....
Here's another top power lifter...Bob Dempsey...High 8's in the squat,middle 8's deadlift and high 5's on the bench...He dropped dead of a massive heart attack....Bridging...I don't believe in it....

Wow, Big O it's good to hear the potential immune system declines when on cycle too long or bridging between cycles. It's not smart to trade your immune system for anything. That can lead to cancer and every other health problem you can get.