©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle help

charlieb

Aug 16, 2004
Hey bros
I am 38, been working out for ten years and made good gains from my skinny 6'2" 165lbs frame to 206lbs with maybe a little more fat around the middle (fluctuates up a down depending on my activity and beer consumption :rolleyes: )than desirable. My legs and upper body are very lean. I want to be 210 or so with lower body fat - right now around 17%. I'd like to convert about 15lbs to hard muscle and gain 5 lbs taking me under 10% body fat. I am in good health and do a reasonable amount of cardio. Any thougts on a cycle to hit my goal??
Ive done the ephedrine thing and I am not really interested in Clen.
thanks in advance

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
First off, you cant convert anything, you can build muscle, hold on to muscle, or lose muscle. The same as you can do with fat; gain it, keep it, or lose it. But there is no conversion. Second, you will have a very hard time, unless your advanced, in gaining a significant amount of muscle and losing a significant amount of fat at the same time. So, you can bulk, to gain muscle, and do it as clean as you can. Or, you can lose the fat, and try to keep as much muscle as you can.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
So, depending on what you want to do, we can help you plan a cycle. Me personally, i just run a long ass stack that I bulk with then cut. Also, diet is key to the whole thing, drugs don't do shit without diet.

Oh yeah, and congrats on gaining 43 lbs BTW. :)

charlieb

Aug 16, 2004
thanks, its is definately a journey - so then - thoughts on a cycle? - as you can see I am not looking, at my age, to get MASSIVE - sorry if that makes me sound like a pussy...I really am not :p

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
A simple 500mg test enanthate or cypionate cycle will suffice. If you want you could add 35mg of dbol a day for the first 5 wks.

wks 1-10 500mg test/wk
wks 1-5 35mg dbol ed
wks 1-12 .25mg arimadex aka ldex ed
2 wks after last test shot take 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 wks, 20mg ed for 2 more, then 10mg ed for 1 wk.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
A simple 500mg test enanthate or cypionate cycle will suffice. If you want you could add 35mg of dbol a day for the first 5 wks.

wks 1-10 500mg test/wk
wks 1-5 35mg dbol ed
wks 1-12 .25mg arimadex aka ldex ed
2 wks after last test shot take 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 wks, 20mg ed for 2 more, then 10mg ed for 1 wk.

With a good bulking diet this guy could gain 10lbs in the beginning, and then cut once he stops the dbol, and use the test as a muscle sparing base for cardio and dieting. I would extend the test to 12 weeks though, and add tren at 50mg EOD for weeks 8-12.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
With a good bulking diet this guy could gain 10lbs in the beginning, and then cut once he stops the dbol, and use the test as a muscle sparing base for cardio and dieting. I would extend the test to 12 weeks though, and add tren at 50mg EOD for weeks 8-12.

I don't think tren is a good idea for a first timer, but if so then tren enanthate would be best since it can be shot least often. I know for certain that a test dbol cycle is all one needs to make some good gains, the type of gains achieved depend on diet and training. With a good diet 10lbs would be nothing, more like 20lbs by week 6. You cannot cut and bulk, pick one or the other. I suggest bulking for a few cycles and then cutting up once you are where you want to be. However, you said you want to replace 15lbs of fat with 20lbs of muscle..............this would be very hard to do with a cutting diet. How about trying test and equipoise.

wk 1-12 eq 400mg
wk 1-13 test 500mg
2 wks after last test shot take nolv same as before.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
charlieb said:
so what kind of side effects could I expect with this kind of cycle?

rapid facial hair growth, slight to major increase in sex drive (major, in my case :D ), maybe a little bloating if you use the dbol, possible acne, possible bitch tits if you don't do exactly as jsjs24 suggests with the Ldex and nolva - hopefully you won't be prone to gyno! I don't think I am but I still don't take chances - that shit was my biggest fear when starting my 1st cycle. Overall I thought it was great and I can't wait to get back on. :D

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
charlieb said:
so - what about 8-12 weeks of Deca with 6 weeks or so of winstrol. wouldn't that be safer?

Deca without test is a bad idea because it will shut down your natural test production long and hard.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
charlieb said:
so - what about 8-12 weeks of Deca with 6 weeks or so of winstrol. wouldn't that be safer?

It's not dangerous bro. Just get educated and use common sense with injection hygiene. Most guys consider it wasteful or even useless to use winny if you have more than 12% bf.

charlieb

Aug 16, 2004
as a first timer should I bother with the dbol - or give it go with just the test ? (of course with the nolv at the end of the cycle)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
charlieb said:
as a first timer should I bother with the dbol - or give it go with just the test ? (of course with the nolv at the end of the cycle)

I personally love dbol. It is one of the strongest AAS made. 30 or 35mg ed for the first 5 wks would give you a real nice jumpstart. Howeve, dbol will put on size so if you are wanting to cut then this is not a good one to use imo. I still think you should just do a test/dbol cycle and see how well you like it. If your diet is in check then you can remain lean or get even leaner.

charlieb

Aug 16, 2004
what about side effects with the test/dbol first toimer cycle. Blood pressure? hair loss etc.? thanks