©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where is gear99? has he been shut down?

mariops2

Jan 19, 2009
Hello guys..

This is not my first post... I have been a member since 2 years ago but I was know as mario_ps2 and since I didn't use it for several months my account got deactivated.

Gear99 has been outstanding and I have had an awesome experience buying the goodies from him.. But now I'm worried he's been shutdown, he has not answered my emails as he usually does.

I just hope nothing has happened him and his services....:confused:

tonk_bruvva

Jan 15, 2009
UK
shut

It would seem he has retired...I also made an order just after new years and got ery anxious and paranoid after realizing all his emails were bouncing back and site was shit down...But got the order!!

really gonna miss that guy

mariops2

Jan 19, 2009
Darn... too bad he has retired...he was the best...I guess will have to go with Alin... But I already emailed this guy for a particular question and he has not replied back... maybe he is too busy:cool:

dapper

Jun 26, 2005
that sucks. But probably better getting out while the going is good all my orders have been with him and never had a problem, emailed me back all the time. i come from europe does allin shop deliver there and are they the only source i could use as i am from europe, any help would be appreciated tnxs.

GTRGOD

Mar 29, 2008
This sucks major ass :(

Can admin or Mods find out for sure if he has gone for good?

His paper was the best there was , after Redicat of course..

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
no.the dea did not "get" him.he was an overseas source and i've heard from people close to him that it was just his time to leave the biz.he's taken time off in the past and one can only hope he makes a return one day b/c he was one of the best sources around.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
no.the dea did not "get" him.he was an overseas source and i've heard from people close to him that it was just his time to leave the biz.he's taken time off in the past and one can only hope he makes a return one day b/c he was one of the best sources around.

that shit happens man. they gotta take a break. and its not for a vacation or anything. they know when they need to lay low.