©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here goes nothing! Make suggestions before I run this thing!

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Alright guys....

I got a f-load of gear. Like 500 Dbol 5mg and 100 Nolva.

I was considering an oral only cycle despite what you guys said. Now I'm absolutely sure I should spike my cycle with TestE. My current plan is a 8 week cycle that consists of Dbol and Nolva daily. 15mg Dbol spiking at 50mg daily.

So if I include TestE how much should I jab and how often? AG has a special with 5 250Mg. Can I just run that for 5 weeks of the 8 week cycle? Should I lower my Dbol intake if I include TestE?

For PCT I figured I'd just keep running the Nolva for two weeks. If I take TestE is there anything else I should include in PCT? I'm pretty sure I'll be prone to gyno, my pecs have always been massive and I've always fougth with fatty tissue around the bottom.

Cheers,
MeasureOfAll

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Sorry,

BF:%11
Weigth:194
Height: 5' 11" or 10"

I've been lifting on and off since I was 17 and did crossfit for about 3 years. I eat cro-mag and raw. I love powerlifting.

My goal is to be 225 and %8 body fat. I know I may have to get big before I cut my BF down.

Any suggestions for another shot location than the butt? I can't turn around enough and my ass is flat and has always been flat.