©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome great site with a lot of knowledgeable guys and gals as well as a real laid back feel. How's about telling us more about yourself. Training etc
P

Kal-EL1

Banned
Oct 25, 2013
Let's see I'm 5'10" and 240lbs and a few more weeks left on my eq800 and deca300 cycle. I'm also using follistatin, Insulin, and on 6iu a day of rips. I'm pretty experinced with all AAS and have been training for 10 years steady. Was doing power lifting for a while and have been back at body building for a year now. I wanna look pretty not just be strong. That being said I am no where close to fat just not as lean as I would like.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Let's see I'm 5'10" and 240lbs and a few more weeks left on my eq800 and deca300 cycle. I'm also using follistatin, Insulin, and on 6iu a day of rips. I'm pretty experinced with all AAS and have been training for 10 years steady. Was doing power lifting for a while and have been back at body building for a year now. I wanna look pretty not just be strong. That being said I am no where close to fat just not as lean as I would like.

Welcome I guess......you sound like a peter pumper to me. :action-smiley-045:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Much better intro thanks and amateurmales just giving u a hard time:D:D:D so I take it you're on other boards as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new home
P

Kal-EL1

Banned
Oct 25, 2013
Much better intro thanks and amateurmales just giving u a hard time:D:D:D so I take it you're on other boards as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new home
P

Thanks man. I bet he wants to give me a hard time:eek:
looking forward to being here.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Just found this site and it looks pretty damn cool!

dudcki, when are you going to give up on playing these games?! I'm through with your scamming ass burning members on the boards through multiple handles...Piss off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.