©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amazon Prime Drones.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
i saw them on 60 minutes last night

the world is gettin crazy i wander what the penalty would be if u used them for target practice gettin ready for water fowl season

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I certainly hope so. Love prime. I order all the time. It's so much better than shopping in stores. I have something coming this week lol

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I love prime, too. This should actually make it cheaper for them. Otherwise they would not be doing it.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
To bad we cant get gear delivered that way lmao.....in all seriousness it a really cool concept but like someone said earlier target practice Im from the south I could soooooo see this happening lol.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Gonna put some more people out of work. Love technology but it won't be long till planes trains and automobiles driven themselves. Where's the fun in that? I guess now we can spend more time watching TV and eating chips.:rolleyes:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
They aren't telling us about the defenses these things will have.

They're gonna shoot back...

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I know I seen that on the news yesterday... How cool the world were living in... The world our kids and there kids will see.. Technology is advancing so quickly

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The part they're leaving out is that it'll only be available to people who live within 15-20 miles of their warehouses. Those drones have an extremely limited range, and they have to be able to make it back as well. And as the weight of the package increases, the range decreases. So, unless you already have an Amazon warehouse in your neighborhood, you'll never see one of those drones landing on your porch.

It's a technological publicity stunt. No different than Elon Musk and that damn Hyperloop he came up with. It makes the company look good and generates some buzz in the press for a few days, which gives the stock price a quick bump. But, the technology isn't yet mature enough for it to be rolled out on a large scale yet, and probably won't be for at least the next 10-15 years.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Amazon.com sold 27million items on black Monday 306 items a sec.. which was a record for any retailer

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
And Bezo bitches about a 500$ plumbing bill.. those drones will end up hangin off street wires like worn out tennis shoes.. paintball them and be super stealth..