©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno candidates

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
For those of you who have had it or had gyno flares. What was your resolve and what advice do you have moving forward? Had a flare this cycle got sore and puffy one night, dropped it all and hit adex and nolva hard and almost back to 100% two weeks later. Tiny bump under left nipple tho. Not noticeable but still there. Taking pointers!

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
Well my gyno is basically gone. Just teeny tiny bump under nipple. Can't see it and can barely feel it

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Letro here for me too. Just a slippery slope tapering off it to prevent rebound. Using aromasin while coming off letro did the trick for me. A few years back before i was educated i got lumps from PH's because i waited for signs then used nolva only...well now i battle gyno with stronger compounds every time like tren and dbol. Got my lumps down to bb size, and you cant tell they're there, but never totally went away even with 3 months on letro off cycle. Cant visibly see them until i run tren etc for a month or two then i hafta up aromasin and drop the compound. Sucks, i want to get the surgery in the next couple years and have the gland removed just so i dont have to deal with the shit anymore

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
Ya I caught it early but still annoyed. Just hoping that the nolva and AI take care of the tiny bump

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I used letro and nolva. Letro for a week or two and then tapered off while running nolva. Works like a charm for me.

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
Good to know. Mine was EXACTLY that. I'm slamming adex and nolva. Should do the trick. Little achy lately tho, just sucks

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
What dose nolva did u use?

On letro I ran 2.5mg a day and tapered off after a couple weeks and replaced the letro with Nolva at 20mg a day. My gyno started 3 weeks post cycle, and was a rebound effect from stopping my normal letro dose at the end of cycle. I subbed the Nolva for the letro when it cleared to prevent yet another rebound. I was just using common sense in how to dose it and it seemed to work.

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
Been on adex ed and nolva. Switching to letro Monday. Swelling down. Just aches here and there.

ksam0030

Aug 31, 2014
For those of you who have had it or had gyno flares. What was your resolve and what advice do you have moving forward? Had a flare this cycle got sore and puffy one night, dropped it all and hit adex and nolva hard and almost back to 100% two weeks later. Tiny bump under left nipple tho. Not noticeable but still there. Taking pointers!

New here but recently had a flare on tren-e and test. My tren dose is higher than the test dose so I knew it was prolactin/progesterone flare and not estro. You have to find out if it is that or if it is estro levels increasing. Nolva isn't the greatest for reversing gyno because it is not an AI and you will get a rebound hence why for some people gyno comes back so while on nolva it will subside but once off it will probably increase.

For my tren situation I used prami at 1mg to get rid of it or reduce it next to nothing. Got results within a couple days. Also took 25mg exemstane with it as an AI which reduces estro and not blocking it like nolva. Blocking it will only block it while on nolva and then it will shoot back up once off.

Without any cycle at once point I took torem at 60mg with exemesitane and it helped a ton! Letro is too strong and is a last resort. With torem your libido will increase like no tomorrow and will also help with gyno. A combo of torem and exemistane was king for me. It did not get rid of gyno completely but it did to the point where it was not that noticeable. If i wanted to go all the way and get rid of it then I would maybe try letro or raloxifene.

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
Well started letro today. I guess I didn't realize this doesn't dissapear in a couple weeks but takes time. I'm cruising right now too which isn't helping speed up the process but only at like 150mg/week

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
Letro after 4-5 days has really decreased my sensitivity. Hoping these tiny bumps underneath go away.

orange24

Aug 24, 2014
After 4-5 days on letro pain and aches are way down. Now I just need those tiny bumps to go away!

ksam0030

Aug 31, 2014
when you start to come down from letro you might want to consider taking an AI. Letro can cause a flare up as well if not tapered down correctly. I usually always use an AI at a small dose just to be on the safe side.