©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ sides?

alyan

Apr 23, 2007
It could be the eq the culprit for my water retaining? That's the worst of my all cycles and I am for the first time on eq.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
What is everything that you are running and at what doses? Drugs, Doses, Diet are the three biggest factors/co-factors. True, EQ causes less sides like water retention than an equal amount of Test, but what doses are you running, what else are you running including ancilleries, and look at your diet.

menace99

Jan 3, 2007
alyan said:
It could be the eq the culprit for my water retaining? That's the worst of my all cycles and I am for the first time on eq.

Yes it probably is. Are u using any anti-e?

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
quick questions.. how long should eq been ran in a cycle of course with test to notice the effects since eq takes along time to work ? whats the min and max ?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Arnie said:
quick questions.. how long should eq been ran in a cycle of course with test to notice the effects since eq takes along time to work ? whats the min and max ?
Shoot bro, I don't notice it till week 5-6 but everyone is diff.
Maybe start a seperate thread on "when everyone notices long estered Eq. kicking in"....I say 5-6 for me at 400-600mgs.:smoker:

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Arnie said:

I recommend running EQ a minimum of 10 weeks, you should end it 2 weeks before a long estered test such as Cyp or Enan. I dont notice the EQ in my system until wk 6 or 7 useually.

And yes it can cause water retention on some people, it is practically the same chemical structure as D-bol although the effects on the body are actually quite different.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
ok i see i was gona run the eq for 12 weeks and the test e for 14... would it be ok to run dbol for a kick starter as i have alot of them laying around ! hehe

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Arnie said:
ok i see i was gona run the eq for 12 weeks and the test e for 14... would it be ok to run dbol for a kick starter as i have alot of them laying around ! hehe

yes dbol in the beginning is good:sniper: