©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PCT question (please help)

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
I am on a 12 week cycle (10 wks Decca and Test cyp)(last 2 wks test cyp only). I am in the 5th week and have had no sides as of yet. My PCT plan consists of Clomid and Nolvadex ( Day 1 300mg of clomid then 100mg for 10 days and 50mg to finish the last 10 days) (Nolvadex at 20 mg for the 3 week PCT).
My question is, clomid seems to have a lot of side effects, is there something else I can use instead. Also, is HCG nessasary because of the effects of Decca?
Last, I am not supposed to start my PCT until 2 weeks after last Test injection, correct?
One more thing, Does using natural aromasin and test boosters help, hurt, or not make any difference during and post cycle?

I hope I gave enough info, and any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
TKD joe said:
I am on a 12 week cycle (10 wks Decca and Test cyp)(last 2 wks test cyp only). I am in the 5th week and have had no sides as of yet. My PCT plan consists of Clomid and Nolvadex ( Day 1 300mg of clomid then 100mg for 10 days and 50mg to finish the last 10 days) (Nolvadex at 20 mg for the 3 week PCT).
My question is, clomid seems to have a lot of side effects, is there something else I can use instead. Also, is HCG nessasary because of the effects of Decca?
Last, I am not supposed to start my PCT until 2 weeks after last Test injection, correct?
One more thing, Does using natural aromasin and test boosters help, hurt, or not make any difference during and post cycle?

I hope I gave enough info, and any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I answered this for you on Alinboard :mad:

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
Sorry, I did not get a reply last time so I wanted to make sure I would hear from someone. Thank you for the information:)

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I have used nolvadex only at 20 mgs per day, starting 3 weeks after last shot, for 3 weeks and been fine. everyone is different, but I didn't lose much except water weight.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
p.s. I have never used that much clomid. I have done 100 mgs a day for one week followed by 2 to 3 weeks of 50 mgs a day.