©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pin size dilemma. Any advice?

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
I'm starting a new cycle, first two weeks I'm going to jumpstart with test and then 250mg of Deca weekly with 200mg of test twice a week. I'm only going to do this for 6 weeks and then finishing off with Clomid. The only pins I have available are 25 gauge 5/8". I'm not going for a glute shot, I did that last time and more times than not I had a pin dangling from my ass since my body just didn't turn that way and I cramped up in mid-dose. This time I'm going for upper arm/delt shots and alternate sides. I know the gauge size is going to cause a lot of frustration loading the deca and test, I'm already prepared for that. However, my main concern is the length of 5/8". It's a delt shot so I know I can get intramuscular with it.

I want to limit scar tissue since they will be in my delts so I want to keep the pin size as small as possible but still get the benefits from my cycle. Is that too small though? They're 25 gauge 5/8" 3cc. I've used them for winny and had no problems but we're talking winny which is not oil based.

Anyone ever do delt shots with pins that small? If not, what would you recommend?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
JustforHealth said:
I'm starting a new cycle, first two weeks I'm going to jumpstart with test and then 250mg of Deca weekly with 200mg of test twice a week. I'm only going to do this for 6 weeks and then finishing off with Clomid. The only pins I have available are 25 gauge 5/8". I'm not going for a glute shot, I did that last time and more times than not I had a pin dangling from my ass since my body just didn't turn that way and I cramped up in mid-dose. This time I'm going for upper arm/delt shots and alternate sides. I know the gauge size is going to cause a lot of frustration loading the deca and test, I'm already prepared for that. However, my main concern is the length of 5/8". It's a delt shot so I know I can get intramuscular with it.

I want to limit scar tissue since they will be in my delts so I want to keep the pin size as small as possible but still get the benefits from my cycle. Is that too small though? They're 25 gauge 5/8" 3cc. I've used them for winny and had no problems but we're talking winny which is not oil based.

Anyone ever do delt shots with pins that small? If not, what would you recommend?

Thats moreorless perfect size. 5/8 just stick it all in and you will be fine. I use anything from 5/8 - 1 1/2 for delts and basically any bodypart. I find 5/8 or 1 inch are best for most bodyparts and I am fairly big. Glutes is the only one I might go in a full 1 1/2.

Just wondering but what test you using? I assume test e or c. How long you waiting till you start the clomid after your last shot?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I use 25G 1" for everything... I've only injected in three different spots, but I use that same size for all of them. Quads, front and sides of Delts, Ventrogluteal.

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
Thats moreorless perfect size. 5/8 just stick it all in and you will be fine. I use anything from 5/8 - 1 1/2 for delts and basically any bodypart. I find 5/8 or 1 inch are best for most bodyparts and I am fairly big. Glutes is the only one I might go in a full 1 1/2.

Just wondering but what test you using? I assume test e or c. How long you waiting till you start the clomid after your last shot?
Perfect!

I'll be using c so the twice a week is where I'll be. I was seriously considering going with e just so I could administer once a week and dose once. What would you recommend? Both are pretty much the same other than e lasts longer so I could eliminate unnecessary pricks.

I'll probably start the clomid about 3 weeks after my last shot. I'm not going balls to the wall on this cycle and sticking with minimal doses so the clomid might not even be necessary but better safe than sorry.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
JustforHealth said:
Perfect!

I'll be using c so the twice a week is where I'll be. I was seriously considering going with e just so I could administer once a week and dose once. What would you recommend? Both are pretty much the same other than e lasts longer so I could eliminate unnecessary pricks.

I'll probably start the clomid about 3 weeks after my last shot. I'm not going balls to the wall on this cycle and sticking with minimal doses so the clomid might not even be necessary but better safe than sorry.

No test e is shorter than c. But they are moreorless the same. Although many sites list test e as 14-16 days it is more 8-10 but just go on 2 weeks. Test C is 14-16 days. You are right they are moreorless the same. But most think test c has more of a kick then e. So you have made a good choice... both are great.

3 weeks is too long especially if you are doing a lowe dose going on half life etc. Wait 2 weeks before starting PCT. PCT is always needed regardless of high or low dose... so like you said you are right to be safe than sorry.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Oh and I would go with 2 injections per week too. I usually do Tues and Fri as I like the extra boost over the weekend.

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
No test e is shorter than c. But they are moreorless the same. Although many sites list test e as 14-16 days it is more 8-10 but just go on 2 weeks. Test C is 14-16 days. You are right they are moreorless the same. But most think test c has more of a kick then e. So you have made a good choice... both are great.

3 weeks is too long especially if you are doing a lowe dose going on half life etc. Wait 2 weeks before starting PCT. PCT is always needed regardless of high or low dose... so like you said you are right to be safe than sorry.
Thanks for all the info, bro. I appreciate it! I'll keep everyone updated and thanks again.