©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you trust your source? Test it 4 free

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
WEDINOS - Welsh Emerging Drugs & Identification of Novel Substances Project<br />
<br />
Wedinos is a UK/Welsh drug testing service funded by the welsh government. The best part if if you have any doubt what you are using is illegitimate you can send it to them anonymously for free.<br />
<br />
On their site use the search bar and type in the desired compound ex.(drostanolone). They reveal the lab name and the major and minor compounds in this product. It appears one popular sponsor on this site has a questionable outcome on this product...<br/>

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Just checked out some of the results. F'd up that there's more expensive ingredients in some of the products than what's supposed to be in them.

Did you see all the shit in the Heroin on the first page? lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
What concerns me is some of the anavar is either methyl test or winny....especially when it is marketed towards females.

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm betting some of the guys here will be against this service because it doesn't verify proper dosing.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
just like how people think they are eating different types of food but it's all corn... crazy

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Please disregard the part about these puppies are sourced from here I copied and pasted this from another board. All of the sources here are solid

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
As you see on some oils there is some amount of another compound. This is typical in a Ug lab where one filter is used that does 1000ml and say person does 500ml of tren A then makes mast p the mast p will have tren A due to residual in the filter as filters are not cheap and Ug labs will save money how they can. Not a big issue im just explaining why as mg per ml results are not shown per each compound.
This is a uk site and test packs have to be picked up personally and here in the USA there are similar places like this.
I like the side effects ..even with gear with no compound.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
As you see on some oils there is some amount of another compound. This is typical in a Ug lab where one filter is used that does 1000ml and say person does 500ml of tren A then makes mast p the mast p will have tren A due to residual in the filter as filters are not cheap and Ug labs will save money how they can. Not a big issue im just explaining why as mg per ml results are not shown per each compound.
This is a uk site and test packs have to be picked up personally and here in the USA there are similar places like this.
I like the side effects ..even with gear with no compound.

The placebo effect is great.... We should start one called placebo labs we could use grapeseed oil and vitamin C and I bet people would get massive gains and feel great with an increased sex drive. Lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I think it is a great thing. I know it doesn't tell if the chem is under or over dosed, but knowing that your not giving your wife testosterone, instead of anavar...or if your taking tren, instead of test is important. Glad to see it.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I think it is a great thing. I know it doesn't tell if the chem is under or over dosed, but knowing that your not giving your wife testosterone, instead of anavar...or if your taking tren, instead of test is important. Glad to see it.

Glad I found it.lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was reading up on how to submit a sample for testing. I am supposed to be able to ship it from the US with printed paperwork from their website. Right now, I have two orals I am going to send to them for testing. One is sold as anavar, and another sold as drol. From two different sponsors here. I will keep you guys updated.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
That thing that is of concern regarding these tests is 'anyone' can send in a sample...Easily able to discredit a reputable source or a source trying to discredit a competitor!

These labs should be obtaining these samples directly from the source and not from some third party internet gym rat...Most of which have their own agendas.....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That thing that is of concern regarding these tests is 'anyone' can send in a sample...Easily able to discredit a reputable source or a source trying to discredit a competitor!

These labs should be obtaining these samples directly from the source and not from some third party internet gym rat...Most of which have their own agendas.....

I would check with anasci directly before posting any names and results. Just like over on alinboard, when I blood tested his testosterone and posted up lab results, or like here on Anasci...when guys post up hgh or serum test level results from labcorp on gear obtained from different sponsors. I am also a long time member over at Alinboard, and I love the section he has where he actually encourages people to have his gear tested and post the results up.

Last edited:

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Why is it whenever someone MAY have something negative to post, it turns into a witch hunt. Whenever it's positive everyone is sucking each other's dicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.