View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

06-16-2014, 11:35 PM

I've been pretty fortunate with that having used both oil TNE and suspension in water. If I didn't pin the injection BURIED in the pec (I use a slin pin) sometimes I'll get the lump there. But I would never confuse it with gyno (1, I'm not prone to it and 2, the injection isn't near the nipple, it's the belly of the pec.) I really don't get PIP in general (I can inject 2ccs of prop a day if I wanted, yeah, I'm that lucky) but in all honesty, you'll likely get some discomfort even with a great shot, like I said, mine's very slight usually if at all. I did bruise my bicep once as I nailed a vein with the pin so it was a fingertip sized black and blue. Check those links ASHOP posted, very useful stuff.
G.

BTW, if you get a bruise in an obvious place from injection or anything else, get ARNICA GEL. It's an all natural pain relieving gel that will reduce pain, swelling and more impressive is its ability to fade bruises massively in days. It's awesome.

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Last edited by The Grim Repper; 06-16-2014 at 11:38 PM.