©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is your opinion?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Yep.

Hate to be a downer, but I honestly think the whole getting off to let HPTA recover and produce natural testosterone again makes absolutely no sense for pretty much all steroid users with the exception of people running very low dose cycles, very few times a year, with mild compounds.

If you're in this game, and especially if you plan to use compounds like Tren or Deca, just do yourself a favor and get on TRT for life. You'll most likely need it by 40 anyway..

Makes no sense especially when I see guys running 600 deca then spending 3-6 months trying to recover as they lose most of their gains then repeating the cycle.

I just don't get it...

Get on a cruise, even 250 test is fine.

As for increasing dose, depends on compound and persons AAS experience. WAY too many variables to address anything about that, and make a broad statement that applies to everybody.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So I agree for the most part, but there are times when you need to come off.

For instance- I may be going to Africa for an undetermined amount of time, so- not know what the hell is going to happen it's not like I want to just take a few vials of sust and hope it'll all work out. So making sure I have hcg and Letro is going to be crucial to jump starting my natural production.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014

For instance- I may be going to Africa for an undetermined amount of time, so- not know what the hell is going to happen it's not like I want to just take a few vials of sust and hope it'll all work out. So making sure I have hcg and Letro is going to be crucial to jump starting my natural production.

If I were you I'd take a few bottles of ostarine, or ostarine and GW. I mean unless they would get snagged by customs. Not sure how it goes with sarms these days.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Unless your a paid professional I think you should definitely have OFF times to let yourself recover.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
In my case I'm 5'5 3/4" I want to bulk up to about 220 lbs to then cut back to compete one and be able to say I gave it my all. I have low trt to begain with. Before I startee training it was 120 that was 3 years ago at age 37. My job requires me to do heliport screening all the time so I can crash and cruse.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Derek said it well IMHO. It is an individual decision based on ones goals, finances and views of how AAS affects one health. Nonetheless, trying to recover fully after each cycle is almost sense less. However, annual times of complete recovery may serve in some use as far as making sure the boys still work and flushing out the system.

I persoanlly at 40+ will continue to blast and cruise until it's time for trt. But, I have my kids and have had my fun.

Hawk

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Derek said it well IMHO. It is an individual decision based on ones goals, finances and views of how AAS affects one health. Nonetheless, trying to recover fully after each cycle is almost sense less. However, annual times of complete recovery may serve in some use as far as making sure the boys still work and flushing out the system.

I persoanlly at 40+ will continue to blast and cruise until it's time for trt. But, I have my kids and have had my fun.

Hawk

Lol yeah, it's nice to have the kids out of the way. Glad I have no further practical use for my little swimmers.
Do you think HCG blasts now and then help keep the nuts alive when on year 'round, chicken hawk?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Lol yeah, it's nice to have the kids out of the way. Glad I have no further practical use for my little swimmers.
Do you think HCG blasts now and then help keep the nuts alive when on year 'round, chicken hawk?

Not really as HCG just sends a signal for the boys to jumpstart. It does not actually get the system running again. So, really I am just not a fan of HCG. I prefer clomid and exemstane for PCT purposes and it seams that IGF has some use too.

Sorry, I took the long way around.

Hawk

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Not really as HCG just sends a signal for the boys to jumpstart. It does not actually get the system running again. So, really I am just not a fan of HCG. I prefer clomid and exemstane for PCT purposes and it seams that IGF has some use too.

Sorry, I took the long way around.

Hawk

No apology necessary I prefer more info over less. I've heard insulin is good at getting test up in pct just because of the demand for anabolism it would have I guess. I don't pct anymore so I don't need clomid but it would be nice to at least keeps my nuts alive Incase I have to come off one day for whatever reason.