©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello all Old schoolers

JuanCarlos

Sep 15, 2017
Mexico
Hello,
New to this board but not to the boards(CEM, Anabolix, Elite, Linkedin). Started out as Dr.doolittle/dagame.....and whole time known as JuanCarlos and still use that.
Born in UK, raised in USA...lived the "breaking bad":sniper: lifestyle but LOST:eek:, lived in Mex for 17+ years, back in UK for 4 years and now back in Mexico. Been in this game for over 25 years with never being listed as a scammer. Hoping to get back to where i was and make losts of new friends.

Hobbies: Gym+ Riding my bike (RVT1000Honda):headbang:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hello,
New to this board but not to the boards(CEM, Anabolix, Elite, Linkedin). Started out as Dr.doolittle/dagame.....and whole time known as JuanCarlos and still use that.
Born in UK, raised in USA...lived the "breaking bad":sniper: lifestyle but LOST:eek:, lived in Mex for 17+ years, back in UK for 4 years and now back in Mexico. Been in this game for over 25 years with never being listed as a scammer. Hoping to get back to where i was and make losts of new friends.

JC aka 2servu........ If you guys only knew.
He truly is One of The OLD School guys.
Pharmacy owner from Mexico back in mexico prime time steroid days..... JC has seen and done a lot of things in his day.
So when he says he lived it he is not kidding.

It Great to see you old friend. Im going to send you a Pm now to catch up

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome over buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello,

:welcome: back buddy, I remember you very well! A true old schoot vet!
Nice to have you back with us.