©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A look inside Dorian's mind

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
People don't understand this but I do/did.
I feel badly for those that fake this bullshit. It's who you are, not who you want to be.
Great post. great interview from the shadow. Listen to Kai Greene. His thoughts were very similar. Anger. Pain. It makes you who you are and you'll never look back. I'm older and wiser and I don't give a shit if you like me. I'm here to train. Make you train if you want to. It's WORK. Like Dorian said. Get used to it. Stop your shit.

Muay Thai

Nov 13, 2015
he told a chiro off the other day on IG and said he hasn't required any chiro help since he bought an inversion table and started implementing yoga. I wonder how many old school bodybuilders will second guess themselves knowing dorian does yoga now ? glad to hear the macho shit is dying out and self care is #1. anyway I just bought an inversion table!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I always wanted to train at Temple Gym. I didn't know it had moved then closed. Always a shame when hardcore gyms have to close.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have loved all the Dorian content recently. Another great video.