©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats the deal?

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
So what does anyone know about these "Hormone Replacement" clinics you see in the back of some muscle mags? I visited the website of one and even went so far as to call and speak to a rep, heres what I was told.

I pay $1400, fill out an online questionare, they send me to a lab near where ever you live for a blood test, then a licensed MD will prescribe "legal" Testosterone Cyp to you. You get 1 years supply (figured at 1cc per week on 10 week cycles) plus all the syringes and needles. The list of available meds even included Nandrolone Deco instead of Test if you want it. Also available was clomid, tamoxifen, and HGC.

This place also offered Human Growth Hormone for some truly outrageous prices. The test was available as injectable, gel, and in a patch.

So whats the deal? Anyone have any insight?

Oh heres their website if you want to look yourself.

www.testosteronetherapy.tv

3Vandoo

Dec 19, 2003
AREA 51
If they are there, it is because there is money to do!

There is cheaper out there :D

imagine what 1400$ could do for a cycle ;)

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Oh there is deff cheaper out there but........ I mean legal test prescribed by a doctor?

No chance of the law getting you because its legit. If you have the cash to spare it seems like it might be worth it. Christ the HGH is expensive!! I woudl so love to do a year of that, but its way out of my price range.