©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection ?

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Just gave myself 5th injection in the ass. Once a week, switching sides every week. Today was the first time when I pulled the neddle out that I had a good amount of blood afterwards but it did stop in 5 seconds. I did aspirate and nothing befor injecting. It was 2cc of deca a sus mixed. Could it of been the oil coming back out? I am am wondering if I should do it again on the other side. The blood dried quickly and didn't seem oily. Let me know if any ya have advice.

P

pincrusher

every now & again i get a nice little bloodflow come out of the needle hole. its usually no big deal, you just nicked a vein on the way in with the needle. as long as you aspirated and didnt get any blood then you need not worry, just place an alcohol swab over the needle hole to stop the bloodflow by applying pressure and you will be fine.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Thanks for the advice guys. So I guess I am alright and next time I will try to not remove to slowly. Take care guys and nice advice about mom's rugs> :p

MdTNT

Nice name mad cow....teh carpet is a very important thing to watch out for....but we dont have caprpet in our bathrooms and i do mynsticking in there. As for the blood, yes....it is common to nick a vein on he way in and not know it until you pull the pin out...just like Pin says, put a alcohol wipe over it and apply presure and you will be fine. If there is oil coming out with the blood you will notiec it since the two wont mix at all and will seperate on the surface. Md-

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Thanks for the the reply. I don't recall any seperation of the blood. I recall that
it dried quickly. To add some more to this since this is my first cycle and I am just useing Deca and Sus from BD :smoker: Will clomid be enough for my pct? I am 5 week in on a 12 week plan. I am showing great gains. went from 245 to 253 in the last week. I think next cycle I will start with another test and dbol and deca. Anyways, so will clomid be enough to get levels back up? I am going
250 deca and 500 sus. Thanks again guys and I LOVE THIS SHIT :twisted:

P

pincrusher

yes you can use clomid for pct. here is the way to run it post cycle:
day 1=300mg
days 2-7=150mg ed
days 8-14=100mg ed
days 15-21=50mg ed

you could also use nolvadex instead of clomid. it has been researched and shown to do a better job of restarting natural test production. if you want to opt for nolva run it like this:
days 1-7=40mg ed
days 8-14=30mg ed
days 15-21=20mg ed
both pct therapy options should start 2 weeks after the last injection of long estered products.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Thanks for that PIN. I have clomid on hand but I have time to get some other befor the end of this cycle. If I could ask you PIN.... This is my first cycle, I already had a 240 fram to work from. Diet is 90% on track (damn cookies) :p
I have already gained almost 18lbs in 4 to 5 weeks I am doing a 12 week cycle. Should I load up with creatine when I come off with my pct to keeps gains. I am only doing Deca and Sus. I got off creatine when I started this cycle. Any other sups that can help keeps gain? I know about more rest, same diet (almost the same) not as much failure reps ect.... Thanks again PIN or any one else with advice. Stats 320lbs Bench, 545 deadlift, 455 quat. Need did get that damn bench up and oh my claves are bigger than my bi's Can't have bigger Bi's than calves(PUNK BODY)!!!

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Hey Brother I would run creatine throughout your whole cycle and Pct. The AAS help your muscles hold more creatine which answers for Some of the increased strength and muscle gains. Also remember to quit the deca a week or two before the test. Great job so far on the gains.

P

pincrusher

you can start on tribulus terrestis & avena sativa about a week prior to your last injection. they have both been shown to help increase natural test levels. the avena sativa i have used and it does work at least for me it did. :) other than that just keep taking your vits and aminos and eat good nutritious foods. the creatine will help alot when started after a cycle ends. add in some glutamine and you will be set.