©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1 day or over 4

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys I would like a little advice (advices). Getting ready to start a cycle that has me doing 500mg of Testosterona C/wk & 400mg of Equipoise/wk (along with daily oral but that doesn't have anything to do with my question). So lets say I start on a Monday. Should I do both injections every Monday or do you think I should split them up and maybe do 250mg of test every Monday and Wednesday & 200mg of Eq every Tuesday and Thursday? Or maybe even just do the weekly Test on Mondays and the Eq on Tuesdays? Does it even matter? Obviously I would like to do the least amount of injections possible but I'm willing to do more injections if I'll have better results. Anyway, any and all advice will be appreciated.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Yeah, what Jim said. 250mg test+200mg eq on Monday night and Friday morning (every 3.5 days)

A lot of guys will say this accuracy of timing doesn't matter, but it doesn't cost anything to be accurate. :)

giordi

Nov 6, 2013
Agreed here. I used to try and be kinda close on timing and just thought acne was just part of the game. When I listened to some with much more experience, and I got my timing nailed down and very consistant the acne is very controllable know. Everyone is different but this has worked really well for me.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I would do Mondays and Thursdays, 250mg of test cyp and 200mg EQ on each day

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Wow thanks for all the responses. I didn't even have to ask the question if I should do the injections separately or in one shot. That will save me time, pain and money!

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I didn't even think about loading them in the same pin but it seems incredibly obvious now that you mentioned it.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I just thought about it again and if I put it in one pin that would be 450mg in one shot. Wouldn't that be an awful lot for one pin?